Quonder is developing an innovative eLearning platform which utilizes adaptive learning, communal tools and empowering teachers. Our products are aimed at the higher education market in the USA as well as business training for employees and customers.
We are looking for a Market Research Analyst who will help us answer questions about our market with research and a data driven approach.
You will be part of a pioneering team in a new international start-up company, helping define what will ultimately become a game changing product.
Reports to: Product Manager
Location: United States
What will you do:
· Gather market requirements for current and future products by conducting a thorough market research
· Locate, reach out and interview users and customers of existing products
· Create a market intelligence report
· Conduct a deep competitive landscape analysis
· Perform a gap analysis in the market identified
· Collaborate on building the Product Requirements Document (PRD) and the Market Requirements Document (MRD)
· Perform regulatory compliance analysis
· Analyze and evaluate existing business models
What should you have?
· Experience as a product or business analyst conducting marketing or strategic research
· Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred in fields such as business, economics or industrial management
· Proven ability to write market intelligence reports, competitive landscape analysis
· Familiarity with SaaS B2B business model and platforms used commonly in either academia or corporate environments an advantage
· Familiarity with either corporate training frameworks and / or academic education frameworks an advantage
· Experience working in a team environment while taking on tasks independently from start to finish
· Ability to work independently, remotely as part of an International team
· Key characteristics: a quick and passionate learner, technology understanding and learning capabilities, good interpersonal communication skills, high energy
· Available immediately for work as freelance initially, terms negotiable and dependent on candidate’s experience in the field