Rindle is a process automation platform whose mission is to provide simple, flexible, and powerful workflow management solutions to small & medium-size businesses. We believe that automation makes processes more predictable, repeatable, and above all...scalable. We are a dynamic company, made up of passionate individuals who are looking to bring technology to a market that, despite being saturated, is underserved.
We are looking for a Marketing Generalist to help expand our customer base and immediately contribute to our success. The role will have four main responsibilities:
You will be asked to create blog posts, case studies, and other product-specific content like ebooks and knowledgebase articles. You need to be a quality writer and communicator with examples of your work.
You are proficient and comfortable running email marketing campaigns, including drip sequences, to large email lists, and can show examples of campaigns you’ve run in the past with solid open and click rates.
You have the ability to create and optimize content that converts prospects into customers, including lead magnets, landing pages, and ads.
Social Media Management
You will be asked to maintain, strengthen, and ultimately grow our social media presence.
The successful candidate will need to be very comfortable in a fast-paced environment and be able to move quickly and efficiently. We are a small, high-performing team with big plans and provide the opportunity to actually execute. You’ll need to be conscientious, adaptable, and self-motivated. You need to be comfortable and efficient at working remotely.
- 2+ years in marketing for an online/SaaS company
- Understanding of SEO and how to optimize and write content to get higher rankings
- A quality writer and communicator, with an eye for conversion
- Experience with Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook ads, and Google AdWords
- Have a strong work ethic
- Product Marketing experience is a plus
Though this is a full-time position, we are not able to offer medical benefits. However, we do offer a flexible schedule, vacation/sick days, and a remote work environment. This position will start as a 3-month contract position. The role may extend beyond that based on fit and performance.
In order to apply for this position, you have to:
- Create a 90-second video clip of yourself telling us why you are the best candidate for this position.
- Just be casual and record a single take. Don’t overthink it!
- Upload it to somewhere we can view it (like an unlisted YouTube link)
- Attach it in your application
- Fill out this Google form
We expect to fill this position quickly, so if you think you are a good fit, please fill the application out immediately.