The Marketing Campaign Manager will play a critical role in driving our growth initiatives and improving our visibility in the marketplace. We are looking for someone to manage our paid search campaigns in Google and Capterra. You would be responsible for creating new campaigns, managing existing campaigns, measuring results, and optimizing ad copy. You would also be required to explore additional PPC and digital advertising opportunities as well as manage the budget provided.
The ideal candidate will spend most of their day monitoring performance and looking for conversion improvements and cost optimizations while assisting with other digital activities to increase digital engagement and traffic. It is essential that you become an expert in knowing exactly what a good lead looks like and how to attract it. You will also be involved in managing and parsing lead lists.
This position is 100% remote and for Canadians only.
- Create and manage all advertising campaigns (Google, Paid Search, Social and other networks)
- Manage the execution of marketing campaigns in alignment with objectives
- Measure, test and optimize results
- Manage and extract leads from various list sources
- Write creative ad copy
- Research new networks to try
- Build new and creative initiatives
- Perform keyword research to find high converting keywords
- Work with the team to create and build landing pages
- Excellent knowledge in PPC activities
- 3+ years using Google Ads
- 3+ years in digital marketing
- Ability to work well independently
- Google Ads Certification is an asset
- College / University degree
- Profit sharing
- Employee benefits plan
- 100% remote position
- 3 weeks vacation
- Frequent promotions