We’re looking to hire the next Marketing Campaign Specialist to add to our amazing team!
We operate multiple SaaS platforms in the B2B Lead Generation space, with team members located throughout North America and Europe.
We're looking for a Marketing Campaign Specialist who will oversee the campaign performance of a portfolio of assigned customers and liaise with cross-functional internal teams to manage and constantly improve the results.The ideal candidate is very passionate about campaign success and has a natural desire to learn, analyze and constantly improve performance. A solid technical background is preferred - you don’t need to know how to read or write code - but you understand basic technical terminology. Email outreach and copywriting experience is a huge bonus!
This is a long-term, remote position. A reliable internet connection is required. We offer a base pay + performance-based commission.
- Have deep, working knowledge of the product.
- Manage the marketing campaigns - setup, implementation, and analysis of results
- Review campaign performance, strategize with the internal team on potential areas of improvement and present that to the customer
- Follow existing processes and identify areas of improvement
- Liaise with account management and technical team through the CRM and maintain clear and comprehensive account notes
- Identify opportunities to enhance performance of campaigns
- Work with contractors on different aspects of the campaign and ensure their activity is on track with expectations
- Advanced English (written and verbal)
- Previous experience running marketing campaigns and/or working in a customer service role.
- Email outreach experience is not required, but a huge bonus!
- Copywriting experience strongly preferred
- Decent technical knowledge - You feel comfortable speaking to a SaaS company about their business.
- LinkedIn experience - Beyond having a profile, you know how LinkedIn functions and could give an overview of all the features
- Strong organization skills - You are process-oriented and like to create your own systems to stay organized so nothing slips through the cracks.
- Sharp attention to detail - Nothing gets past you. You can see the big picture and small details all at once.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Prior remote experience - Or the ability to work independently and successfully liaise with a distributed team