Help us create bigger futures for some amazing people through personal and professional development.
Our Marketing Manager will be creative, technical and a crazy fast learner. They will also have a knack for communicating effectively and isolating ideas that spread.
This is a location-independent (yes, you can work in your zebra PJs, board shorts, or yoga gear!) role with unlimited potential for fun, growth, and impact.
The right candidate can expect to earn between $60,000 to $70,000 USD. And, you will have the support of two co-founders who like to break stuff and make a ton of noise.
The key contribution you will bring to the team is a predictable stream of leads for the sales consultants. Teeing them up for right-fit prospects who can’t wait to hear more about how we can help them scale their company and finally master the sales function in their business.
If you want to learn cutting-edge sales techniques and technology, make a meaningful impact on small businesses, and work in a for-salespeople-by-salespeople environment, this is your chance.
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-directed kickassery in marketing, with evidence of results
- A taste for great design and killer copywriting
- A balance of coachability and confidence - think MJ pre bulls championship run.
- Comfortable in a results-oriented environment, where everything is measured
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to build actionable reporting
- A bias for making shit happen, not just talking about what could be done
- Constant learner, excited about the opportunity to develop new skills and learn new tools
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible schedule
- Extensive training
- Fun and relaxed work environment with smart, caring people
- Build advanced career skills and get exposed to cutting-edge technology
- Location Independence
- Travel to an amazing location 4 times per year and work with experts at the top of their game
- Mission driven company and values-based culture
Please only apply if you can:
- Embrace new technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply
- Keep it simple
- Express yourself creatively
- Make shit happen and own the outcome
This is not your typical marketing opportunity, so don’t expect this to be a typical application process.
You must complete this form
and upload a quick video cover letter to be considered. Don’t make it a thing… just hold the phone up and hit record (30 seconds to 90 seconds tops... we get real fidgety otherwise).
What do you say in your video cover letter? Anything that will make you stand out, but if you’re stuck, consider telling us an area where you accomplished something remarkable in your life, school, or career. Or, maybe brag about a new skill or habit you developed in the last six months. The bottom line is, we need to know who to call back first.
Technologies We Use:
- Zoho CRM and Zoho One suite of marketing tools (email campaigns, marketing automation, etc)
- WordPress website backend
- Facebook and Google Advertising platforms
- Google Workspace Suite
- LeadSimple CRM (for our clients)
- Google Cloud Databases, SQL, and data management
Make sure you only apply through the Google Form... we're kinda anal-retentive about that.