Marketing Manager - Bucket List Rewards
Hello, we’re Bucketlist. We’re on a mission to help companies connect with their employees and to support employee recognition in meaningful ways. The Bucketlist platform enables employees to recognize team member's efforts and allows them to be rewarded in an individualized, potentially life-changing manner.
Although we are only a few years old, our SaaS platform is used by major global companies and we grew by over 500% last year.
We are on a mission to support companies in building world-class company cultures.
About the Role:
This is the first dedicated marketing hire at Bucket List and will help set the foundation and strategy for all future marketing programs. We are looking for a Marketing Manager who’ll take the lead on all of our marketing activities from content marketing and digital campaigns to advertising and growth hacking projects.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of previous marketing experience and be looking for an opportunity to make a big impact in a new role at a growing company. You will be reporting to the CEO and working closely with Customer Success, Product, and Sales teams which will require a collaborative approach. This role will support and accelerate the growth Bucketlist is currently experiencing.
The candidate must be able to operate on both a strategic and tactical level to develop plans to help establish our brand, coordinating with others on the team and allocating resources to different projects, and setting short-term + long-term marketing goals.
We are looking for a sharp data-driven, marketing person that is keen to drive growth within a young fast-growing company. This position will also be supported with ongoing mentorship and guidance from an experienced SaaS marketing executive.
- You have previous proven success in marketing roles.
- You can own a lead generation goal and are able to successfully align with sales to measurably and scalably increase leads and revenue each month.
- You are comfortable bringing ideas forward and love nothing more than figuring out the way to test if an idea can be successful.
- You love metrics and the science of marketing because you think what you’re doing should contribute to the growth of the business. You’re eager to experiment and optimize, and you understand the basic principles of A/B testing.
- You have the writing skills needed to draft a blog post or write a compelling landing page copy.
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal. You understand the importance of constant communication and alignment between product, marketing and sales, and you’re committed to fostering strong alignment.
- You have the ability to roll up your sleeves and immerse yourself in the details.
- You’re a skilled project manager with demonstrated experience successfully managing projects involving tight deadlines, multiple stakeholders, and many moving parts.
Experience with some of the following marketing channels and a keenness to learn new skills as required:
- Email marketing
- Content marketing
- Webinars and partnerships
- Basic SEO skills
- Google Analytics
- Conversion optimization and A/B testing
- Landing page development
- Blog and whitepaper writing
- Paid media and sponsorships
- Public Relations
- SaaS experience
- Product Marketing basics
- Working with a sales team
- Agency and contractor management
- Autonomy; you take ownership of how work is completed.
- Flexible work hours as long as core hours overlap with the team.
- Ability to work remote (our office is located in Vancouver, BC but several of our team members are remote and we are open to fully remote candidates who are comfortable operating on PST time zone).
- Education and growth potential.
- Beautiful office environment with views of the Burrard Inlet and North Shore Mountains, equipped with free coffee and snacks.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to participate in and make your mark on a profitable fast-growing tech company in an exciting space.
*** Preferred Candidates are located in Canada