Are you an experienced marketing professional? Are you looking for a role which will allow you to put your skills to work in a company with a great growth trajectory, while also giving you some flexibility?
Power Diary is a small but successful Saas business, providing practice management software to allied health businesses such as psychologists, physical therapists, speech pathologists, podiatrists and more. We are strong in some markets and looking to double-down on our efforts to expand into newer markets.
We’re looking for an energetic and experienced marketing manager to join our team and take over the day-to-day running of the marketing function. You should be a diligent collaborator and clear communicator who is passionate about bringing campaigns to life. You’ll be responsible for managing campaign execution, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
Specific, day-to-day responsibilities will include;
- Liaising with associations and publications for advertising and other promotional opportunities
- Working with our designers and other stakeholders to create compelling advertisements and other materials
- Working with copywriters and other inputs to manage the content production cycle - including blogs, webinars and downloadables
- Directing and overseeing our social media efforts
- Managing our email marketing - including pre-programmed drip email sequences, newsletters and other campaigns
- Growing our newly established partner program
- Seeking out opportunities with industry podcasts, blogs & webinars to gain more exposure and trust
What we’re looking for:
- 5-10 years of experience in a generalist marketing role - preferably leading small a team
- A strong track record of driving growth and getting results
- Experience in online marketing
- Experience managing contractors and agencies
- Very high levels of organizational skills - able to keep on top of multiple projects and streams of work
- A positive, can-do attitude and likeable personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who takes pride in their work and the impact of their company
- Experience working in a remote team
- Someone capable of crossing between being creative and diving into data (preparing a regular marketing report will also be required)
- Someone who can think at a high level, but is equally comfortable rolling up their sleeves and getting their hands dirty
- Experience in software, Saas, or health industries is a plus
- We work with the best people, wherever they are
- We grow on solid business foundations, taking a long-term view
- We pride ourselves on quality work
- We provide responsive and respectful service
- Customers are at the centre of everything we do
The successful candidate will be working directly with the directors as well as various team members and contractors. We work remotely but communicate constantly via Slack, and we genuinely enjoy our work.
For the right candidate, we are happy to allow you to set your own schedule, although there would need to be some agreed overlap times. We expect that this role would be around 20-30 hours per week. Although not full-time, we anticipate this being a long-term position where you would be an integral part of the team.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love you to apply!