We’re in search of a Marketing Manager who has a proven record of driving growth and managing people in a B2B SaaS environment. You’ll lead a small but talented team of writers, developers, and designers.
SimpleTexting has always focused on customers and it’s served us well. We’ve grown a lot recently. 779% over the last three years to be exact. The right candidate will be excited to carry the torch of our exisiting efforts, iterate, and identify new opportunities.
Optimize our website for conversion, user experience, and SEO. You won’t be alone in these efforts. Our writers, developers, and designers will help you execute.
Grow the number of free trials and upgrades through scalable strategies. We’ll look to you to experiment and drive growth at all stages of the funnel.
Improve our lead generation and nurturing process. A/B test email campaigns, tweak our chatbots, do what you have to do to help customers see value with our product (and ultimately convert).
Build processes and document them. Our team is 100% remote. You’ll help keep it running like a well-oiled machine by building processes and documenting them.
Empower people and help prioritize projects. You know how to identify what will move the needle and what requires attention. Leadership, strategy, and project management come naturally to you.
Collaborate with sales and product. We’re not like other companies. Sales and marketing actually get along! You’ll work with them—and product—to create materials.
Hire for key roles. The ideal candidate knows when it’s time to bring in more help and feels comfortable making hiring decisions.
This Role Is For You If
- You’re an excellent communicator with strong writing skills
- You love the idea of being able to join a tight-knit team and make a meaningful impact
- You thrive in broad roles that involve frequent collaboration with other teams
- You get excited by driving revenue, not traffic
At least 5+ years of experience in marketing within a B2B SaaS organization. Ideally, you also have at least 2+ years of team management experience.
Empathy and a desire to see others grow. You’re happy to share your knowledge and mentor others. You’ll need to be a player and a coach.
Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude. Our leadership team will provide you with encouragement and feedback, but not a playbook. That’s up to you to write.
Solid grasp of data and analytics. You’re comfortable pulling reports from Google Analytics and other platforms.
Not Required, but a Plus
- You’ve used any of the following in previous roles: Heap, Intercom, Appcues
- You’ve worked at an organization effectively using OKRs or EOS
- This is a full-time remote position for a fully distributed company (we’ve been remote for years, long before COVID)
- Unlimited flexible time-off policy with a 10-day minimum. Take the time that you need to operate at peak performance. We don’t limit vacation, sick or personal days.
- 100% medical coverage
- Annual team meetups (once we’re able to organize these safely)
- We don’t get caught up in titles. Would you rather think of yourself as a marketing ops manager? Or the head of growth marketing? As long it’s appropriate and fits your level of seniority, it’s fine by us.
- Remote – must be available to work primarily US hours