Who we are:
AgentFire is the #1 rated real estate website platform - powering agents, teams and brokerages across North America and Canada with our hugely popular ‘Spark Sites!’
As the Senior Content Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for helping us to manage and optimize ALL of our content marketing efforts (which consist of Content, Email, and Social Media Marketing) into one cohesive, well-oiled machine.
How we work:
AgentFire’s team consists of roughly 40 remote individuals - Slack is what we use for team communication, and Asana is what we use to manage projects.
We’re an extremely tight-knit team with a GREAT product that’s seen huge growth over the last few years.
Our perfect hire:
If you’re looking for a remote role where you will be EMPOWERED in every way possible to succeed (we'll get you any tools / hires you need) - you enjoy coordinating between multiple projects with tactical precision - you’ve got a lot of relevant real estate industry experience - and you want to grow in a manner consistent with the results you’re able to produce, look no further!
Essential Role Requirements
- You can live anywhere, but we'd prefer if you have lived in those regions
MUST have experience with US or Canadian real estate market
- Experience with real estate technology in some capacity (end-user experience is fine, i.e. you've had a real estate website, or used a real estate crm)
Here are the specific skills & responsibilities that we’re looking for:
- Plan our overarching blog article strategy & manage our team of 3 writers
- Identify best opportunities for high-ranking content via Ahrefs (by looking at trends, competitors, and our own content)
- Build our outbound strategy (guest posts & links) - We’ll likely need to hire someone here full-time that you will manage.
- Create, schedule & manage weekly newsletter updates
- Create drip email campaigns via AutopilotHQ
- Coordinate with our product, marketing, and sales team to schedule email releases, promotions, and marketing emails
- Manage social media accounts i.e. schedule & promote new content, promos and articles on social channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram) using Hootsuite
- Coordinate creating graphic assets with our graphic designer
- Community management (engage and post new product releases & relevant content to our Facebook groups)
Please record a short video (60 - 90 seconds) answering the following questions:
- How would you rate your experience (1-10) producing results from organic & outbound marketing?
- What’s the biggest success you’ve had in your marketing career?
- Tell us about your experience w/ the North American real estate market (and any relevant real estate tech experience)
- How would you rate your ability to write copy? (1-10)
- We listed a number of platforms above (Slack, Asana, AutopilotHQ, Hootsuite, Ahrefs) - any experience with them or with similar platforms?
- What are you most excited about regarding our position?
Please send the video to email@example.com with the subject line:
Senior Content Marketing Manager
...and since that’s a rather boring subject line, feel free to also include emoji’s 🤡
We’re looking to hire ASAP and will pull this job post down as soon as we’ve found our person. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!