Who you are
- You have a growth-oriented mindset and an understanding that clean data is foundational to effective marketing in 2020.
- You have a skilled Marketing Technology (MarTech) background and love integrating new tools to connect to potential customers in creative ways.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of marketing metrics and how to source them from disparate tools in order to provide a cohesive, actionable picture.
- You enjoy the faster pace of working for a growing startup company.
- You are detail and timeline oriented.
- You like the flexibility of working from home.
Why Work at DNSFilter?
- Ability to grow within the organization
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Full medical, dental, vision, AD&D, and short term disability benefits for USA employees
- Company gatherings each year (last year we all met on a beach in Colombia for 1 week)
- Work from home, a co-working space, or our DC/Denver offices
About the Marketing Operations Analyst position
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Operations Analyst to join our Marketing team. This person will be responsible for ensuring clean lead data inside Salesforce, integrating various tools in our current & future MarTech stack, and providing an accurate report of funnel metrics which the entire team can utilize.
We are looking for someone who is skilled at lead generation through digital advertising as well as nurturing these leads through the sales process. Your work will be supported by the content and demand gen teams.
You will report to the Marketing Director, who is responsible for overseeing all marketing activities and developing a winning strategy for 2020. You’ll be responsible for sourcing, curating, and producing print, web, and video media according to a consistent schedule.
Here’s an overview of the practical activities you’ll be involved in:
- Heading up our adoption of a marketing automation platform (likely Marketo). This is your chance to build something from scratch!
- Configure and manage customer data to maintain a clean, complete, and duplicate-free database at all times
- Monitor data flow between systems to ensure customer data is mirrored.
- Enriching customer data using tools such as Clearbit, 6Sense, and Exactvisitor
- Ensuring a clean data flow between Salesforce CRM, Segment, a marketing automation platform, and other MarTech tools (via integrations and custom API)
- Creating events mapped to customer journey touchpoints, so that the rest of the marketing team can leverage these to build new campaigns and customer interactions.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the following subjects:
- An up-to-date grasp of the latest features and markets for the DNSFilter and Webshrinker products.
- Our position in the marketplace, and how our products differ from competitors.
- Current knowledge of best practices, emerging trends, and technologies used in marketing automation.
At a high level, this position requires you to:
- Have a respect for everyone who works on our team
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can run with minimal guidance, taking true ownership of your projects
- Use data and integrations to give the marketing & sales teams an upper hand in engaging with leads and customers.
Marketing Operations Analyst qualifications
- 2-5 years of proven experience in Marketing Operations/Marketing Automation (SaaS experience is preferred)
- 2+ years using Salesforce CRM
- 2+ years using a leading Marketing Automation Platform (ideally, Marketo).
- Strong understanding of system integrations, including how to setup custom integrations between tools in a MarTech stack.
- Outstanding written English skills, detail-oriented work style, great at time management.
- Able to travel 5% of the year. We are a fully remote company. At least once a year we meet together for a week-long company summit in an exotic location! You many also travel a few times a year to attend industry tradeshows.