Who We Are
DockYard is hiring a Marketing Operations Analyst to support strategic research, data analysis, and reporting needs to track market trends and help support Business Development and Marketing make data-informed decisions.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone passionate about using data, technology, and analysis to better understand markets/buyers and help optimize outreach. At the forefront of new tech, we work with some of the world’s largest brands (i.e., Apple, Netflix) to design and develop ambitious applications for growth and transformation-minded initiatives.
The Marketing Operations Analyst sits on our Business Development and Marketing team and reports to the Director of Business Development.
What We Do
DockYard is a digital product consultancy partnering with user-centered organizations to craft impactful, inclusive, and reliable digital experiences.
Our collaborative team of experienced product strategists help clients gain a deeper understanding of their users. Armed with those insights, we use future-forward technologies and approaches to design and engineer meaningful experiences for companies and the people they serve.
From ideation to realization, we enable ambitious teams to accelerate lasting product innovation.
About The Role
As a member of the Marketing team, you will play an integral role in building and leading comprehensive reporting and analysis to provide data-informed insights to the Business Development and Marketing teams.
You will be expected to maintain data integrity, manage automated processes, and execute marketing initiatives to optimize existing processes. This position will be responsible for maintaining and optimizing lead flow to Business Development, along with providing campaign support for Marketing.
The right candidate will be an analytical thinker who is comfortable working with large data sets to conduct complex analysis, convert results into actionable business decisions, and effectively communicate outside of the box insights.
- Manage technical aspects of key Marketing and Business Development systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create and maintain metrics reports on Marketing and Business Development activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Provide recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements
- Develop robust KPIs and scorecards for Marketing and Business Development performance monitoring
- Produce and maintain metrics reports on Marketing and Business activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Conduct research and analyze trends to evolve buyer personas, vertical market profiles, and customer journey maps
- Four to six years related experience
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Hands on experience with marketing and sales automation systems
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities for multiple stakeholder
Nice to Haves
- Previous experience with B2B technology or a web development company.
- Understanding of the developer space.
- Experience liaising across Business Development and Marketing teams.
How to Apply
Interested in this position? Apply here
and provide a brief description of your background, why you're interested, and a link to your resume if available.
DockYard is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation, personal appearance, pregnancy, family responsibilities, matriculation, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.