We are a small team that build custom software for medium/large sized businesses who can't find software that fits off the shelf. We mostly work in the education sector however we are branching out at the moment to other industries.
We are looking for a full stack web developer experienced with > 2 years experience Ruby on Rails to join the team. The successful candidate will assist us in building and maintaining our existing Rails applications.
Day to day
- You will plan and build technical solutions in our Rails apps that help our customers run their businesses and make them happy
- You will prioritise writing beautiful code following SOLID principles and ensuring it's adequately covered by tests (important to us)
- Have your say in technical kickoffs with the team once or twice a week on Zoom, discussing ways we can approach customer challenges technically
- Experience in working with Ruby on Rails applications
- Comfortable working in the front end as well. We use VueJS or Jquery so if you have worked with those that would be great.
- Experience working in large monolith applications is seen as a plus
- Comfortable with testing your code at various levels (Unit/E2E)
- 100% remote working. Work on your terms from anywhere.
- Autonomy to build technical solutions the way that you see fit
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Competitive salary based on experience