About the role:
Pixel Union is looking for a Merchant Success Agent. Our Success team is here to make sure our merchants are getting the most out of our products, which then improves our internal metrics for retention and lifetime value. If you have a passion for content creation, data analysis, product advocacy, and problem-solving, we’d like to hear from you!
We are a small and nimble team that balances daily tasks with ever-changing projects based on the current needs of our team and our merchants. We work closely with Marketing, Support, and Product to both advocate for our merchant’s needs and to find gaps that we can fill with new resources. Success in the role requires a creative mindset, strong communication skills, and mastery in time management.
As a Pixel Union Success Agent, you'll…
- Handle daily presale tickets to help make sure merchants are finding the right fit for their needs
- Write, edit, and publish articles, automated emails, course material, webinars, and more!
- Analyze the results of our work and find ways to improve and iterate to meet the team and company-wide KPI’s
- Manage projects and deadlines while juggling day to day responsibilities
- Present weekly webinars with confidence
- Communicate with all teams to understand new features, improvements, and pain points— then find creative solutions to address them
- An understanding of sales and marketing to help advise merchants on how to best use our products and services
- A background using Shopify with an emphasis on Themes and Apps
- Strong writing and editing skills. Including experience writing one-to-one emails and one-to-many resources.
- A passion for education, problem-solving, attention to detail, and results
If you have these skills that's a huge plus!
- Video creation and editing to create well-rounded resources for our merchants
- Experience running your own online business
- Familiarity with Customer Success metrics and concepts like churn, retention, and lifetime value
Please include a cover letter with your application – we’d love to better understand your background and experiences. We value diverse perspectives and believe that skills are transferable!
We are a company built on creativity, teamwork and employee well-being. We work hard, push our limits, and enjoy ourselves around fun, good people on challenging and rewarding tasks.
Some of our perks include:
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity for growth as the company grows
- Exposure and learning across teams and services
- Health benefits and RRSP matching
- Company-sponsored fitness allowance
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible work schedule and remote-friendly culture and systems
We bring passion and energy to our work, and believe that work should be rewarding, interesting, and come at a sustainable pace. We welcome team members to join us remotely, or in our Victoria HQ. Our remote team can be found across Canada, the U.S. and the UK, and are well-adapted to working from home and the remote lifestyle. As long as you have a strong internet connection, you’ll be all set to join this dynamic team!
Please note that we will be filling this position within Canada. We look forward to hearing from you!