Multibrain currently serves tens of thousands of users of our web application, via both large enterprises and our direct-to-consumer offering. We are looking to make our first foray into bringing the Multibrain experience into the mobile native app world. As the initial member of our mobile app team, you will be responsible for building a new “Companion” application to supplement the functionality of the web application.
As part of your application
, please include at least one app store link to an application you’ve launched or been a significant part of development on.
This position is full-time. We are a remote-only organization; regular availability during standard business hours in the US Central timezone is important. Multibrain offers benefits including health insurance coverage and a generous paid leave policy.
- Experience with iOS and/or Android native development
- Experience with scheduling and managing push notifications
- Experience integrating mobile applications with REST APIs
Nice to have
- Experience with PHP, especially using the Laravel framework
- Knowledge of the Facebook mobile application SDKs