What is Current?
Our mission as a company is to enable budget-conscious consumers to earn additional passive income from their everyday habits. We have millions of monthly users and have achieved over 2,500% revenue growth in 2020. Our users earn millions of dollars a year in rewards by using our products.
Current Mobile Inc is a US-based company that builds mobile technology products for budget-conscious consumers. Our products let people around the world earn passive income while using their mobile phones for daily habits like music, games, news, shopping, browsing, charging, and even unlocking their device. Our passionate team of innovation leaders relentlessly convert user attention and data into rewards.
Our flagship products, Current Rewards, and Mode Smartphone are hugely popular with millions of users around the world. It is our goal to provide a free Mode phone to every income-conscious consumer on the planet, enabling them to earn up to $100 each month while passively using their device. Our common purpose is to bring financial joy to the lives of our user base.
In 2018, Current became the first company to raise over $36M through an SEC-registered security token offering, to implement our royalty-paying token $CRNC across company product lines. We are rapidly growing. In the last 12 months, we have grown 25% month over month. As we embark on the next phase of our incredible expansion, we are looking for exceptional talent to help fuel the growth.
- You have an opportunity to be one of the first people to join a team of high caliber ambitious people who are out to challenge the status quo of content consumption.
- We’re a well-funded revenue-generating company, and have a runway for years to come.
- We are rapidly growing and as we embark on the next phase of our incredible expansion, we are looking for exceptional talent to help fuel the growth.
- We’re committed to bringing diverse industry experiences and perspectives together. The team is made up of alumni from Y-Combinator, Ivy League Universities, College Dropouts, Fortune 500, and everything in between.
- We have superior financiers and advisors and several top-tier institutional investors.
- Our leadership team has worked together on various projects over the last seven years which has greatly impacted their ability to evolve from past challenges and build efficient and effective processes.
- We care about building a disruptive product that empowers our users. We think big!
We'd Love To Talk With You If…
- You have minimum 2+ years working in paid UA
- You have at least entry-level photo and video editing skills
- You have experience building new creatives with Fiverr, Billo, and external platforms/agencies a plus
- You are data-oriented and pay close attention to detail
- You have a technical background (a plus)
- You are fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, or German a plus, but not required
- Your have experience with:
*Android and IOS campaigns
*Running mobile app user acquisition campaigns in International markets
*MMPs such as Kochava, Appsflyer, Adjust, Singular, etc.
*DSPs and ad networks
*Facebook App Install Ads
*Google Universal App Campaign
- Role reports to the Director of Marketing
- Conceptualize, Develop, and Execute user acquisition campaigns across FB, Google, DSPs, networks, and other paid channels for mobile apps
- Research and Evaluate new user acquisition channels
- Evaluate current channel performance and recommend long-term strategies
- Overhaul existing ads systems and execute new ad campaigns
- Use insights from marketing data, user data, and competitor analysis to propose product improvements that will help the company reach OKRs including retention, LTV, & CPI goals
- Monitor, Tweak and Cultivate new audiences for targeting
- Generate progress reports, projections, and recommended improvements
- Build weekly reports by country
- Manage partnerships with external agencies and vendors
- Work with creative agencies and contractors to build new video and banner ads
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage and optimize acquisition budgets
- Create new store descriptions for international markets for ASO purposes
How We Work
Current is committed to learning, exploring new ideas & alternatives, and is united by curiosity. We are results-driven, use OKRs to guide us on our decisions, and emphasize goal accomplishment.
We put emphasis on the following Values:
- Lead with Purpose - Leadership does not necessarily mean management. Everyone is a leader, no matter the role. Taking pride in your responsibilities, finding & executing solutions is key.
- Focus on the ‘Why’- The best solutions start with everyone understanding the problem and its impact. We’ve found that if someone understands the ‘why’, they will produce an innovative ‘what’ and ‘how’. If we cannot explain the ‘why’ clearly, we don’t understand the problem ourselves.
- Bring a Sense of Humor - Our work environment is a lighthearted & positive place where employees are united by humor and camaraderie; we believe laughter is a great way to uplift employee morale and form bonds with each other.
- Set New Precedents - We drive innovation and push boundaries for all company activities while understanding that anything worth doing will have roadblocks. We set a new standard of worth for people’s time, data, and attention while rewarding what most other companies take.
- Collaboration - We won’t thrive without recognizing others strengths. Listen and evolve together, helping and supporting each other for the sake of a collective goal.
We believe in the following workplace Norms:
- Honor Commitments, Your Word Matters
- Specific Measurable Attainable Relevant & Timely (S.M.A.R.T) Asks & Answers
- Allow OKRs To Guide Us
- Individual & Departmental OKRs will largely impact success at Current
- Agree to Disagree & Commit
- Voice concerns in a respectful & appropriate manner directly to your manager or the Executive Team
- Assume Positive Intent
- Always start from the idea that a person meant well or was doing their best, no matter what they say or do
What We Are Offering
- We are a remote-first company so this position is 100% remote from anywhere that can do US CST / EST hours
- Participation in the company's equity & token plan
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with employer contribution
- Work with highly curated high caliber people
- Celebrate employee personal milestones
- Remote team building activities every 6-8 weeks
- Virtual happy hours & virtual coffee buddies
- Bonus.ly - we use bonus.ly as a way to recognize and reward employees for their hard work + commitment
- Monthly virtual yoga + meditation classes
- We follow the “12 PM to 1 PM CST Break” - no meetings during this time to encourage team members to take a break in their workday!