is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 15,000 businesses.
Our core values
- We do the right thing for our customers
- We're a team, built on trust
- We're proud to be remote
- We're in control of our own destiny
We want you to join our growing Integrations team to help improve our NetSuite ERP & SuiteCommerce integration. The Integrations team at TaxJar works directly with merchants, agencies, and partners to solve their business problems and devise clever solutions to accommodate the ever-increasing complexity of sales tax. Most of our integrations are built completely in-house to provide the best possible customer experience and unparalleled support. We bring new TaxJar features and improvements directly to ERP platforms such as NetSuite and Acumatica via our API. As our ecosystem rapidly expands, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about many ERP / eCommerce platforms and create new integrations from scratch.
*This is a full-time remote position available to folks located in the US.
As a NetSuite Software Engineer on the Integrations team at TaxJar you will:
- Build out exciting new features in our NetSuite integration
- Onboard NetSuite customers and conduct technical demos
- Improve onboarding and UX for NetSuite customers
- Improve integration performance for high volume accounts
- Improve our development and deployment processes for NetSuite
- Be challenged to solve new problems
- Review and test your teammates pull requests
- Assist the customer success team with highly technical issues
- Spend time working on the customer success inbox. Our employees, even the CEO, spend time doing this - we're all in it together.
- 2+ years professional development experience with NetSuite via SuiteScript (1.0 & 2.0)
- General knowledge of standard business processes within NetSuite such as order to cash
- Experience with SuiteCloud Development Framework (SDF) preferred
- Experience with SuiteCommerce Advanced preferred
- Familiarity with connectors such as Celigo, FarApp, MuleSoft, Boomi, and other iPaaS software preferred
- Write code that is maintainable, readable, and follows standards / best practices
- Be accountable for the code you deliver to production
- Manage development tasks from assignment through to production
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Passion for building simple and intuitive solutions for complex problems in ERP / eCommerce
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (chat, video, email, etc)
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401k Plan
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more