Are you passionate about prepping kids for life and inspiring the next generation of engineers, designers, and builders? Juni is a massively distributed university for kids, starting with Computer Science. We bring the best instructors, curriculum and platform to students around the world who want to prepare for the future. Juni is backed by Y Combinator and angel investors including Arielle Zuckerberg, and the company was recently featured in Forbes, Fortune, and TechCrunch. Our team was founded by two Stanford alumni and ex-Googlers, and is headquartered in San Francisco.
We are hiring a Onboarding Success Lead to help us reach more students and families worldwide. We’re looking for an amazing person who can lead our student enrollment success is excited about our mission. You will directly manage the team that onboards new students into their first class, which includes interfacing directly with parents and hitting KPIs and SLAs for onboarding efficiency.
- Own the KPIs for the onboarding team and make sure every student has an amazing experience with their first class
- Set a high standard for response quality and SLAs for the team on response time and resolution
- Flexible and responsive on weekends for any emergencies, clearly delegate work to individual direct reports
- Continuously create process improvements to boost efficiency of the onboarding process
- Train new hires and temporary workers, proactively identify bottlenecks and resource accordingly
- Oversee the processing of a robust pipeline to meet weekly and monthly targets for registration
- Call, text and email customers to understand and confirm their enrollment needs and comfortable explaining our product offerings and helping customer sign up for additional products if needed
- Proactively flag issues, run down tickets to satisfactory completion, escalate issues as necessary
- Serve as a counselor and trusted expert in the field who partners with parents and students to help them succeed
- Work with multiple teams to hit company-wide goals for growth
- Manage individual Onboarding Success Representatives and workforce scheduling
- 6+ years experience in a client services/sales role (phone and email outreach) working with SaaS, education, or consumer products.B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Finance, Business, Computer Science, or a related field
- Focused on hitting weekly and monthly targets with a demonstrated track record.
- Open to rolling up your sleeves and calling or emailing customers directly if needed, in peak season representatives do 10-15 calls per day, 50+ emails per day
- Strong ethical and honest approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; organized and detail-oriented. You love spreadsheets and checking off items in a todo list
- Self-driven to manage your own work and results with high standards
- Openness to change, and quick to adapt to new systems and a fast-paced environment
- Interest in learning programming or previous programming experience is a plus
- Located in the US, work authorization in the USMust have access to a quiet location, strong internet connection and laptop to work on
- Opportunity for advancement into even more senior roles
- Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance