If you love the nitty gritty of working directly with small business customers, and the high level challenge of building a remote support and operations organization, this is the role for you. We’re looking for someone who can execute and refine our customer success playbook across our growing portfolio of small businesses and cannot wait to expand our team.
In addition to serving as the “voice” of our company (fielding incoming customer requests and thinking critically to solve problems, drive satisfaction, and ensure customer retention) you will manage several other operational systems. If you love multitasking and having your hand in several pots, this is the job for you! Between managing all accounts receivables, scheduling up to twenty crews per day, converting incoming communication from customers into actionable work tasks, proactively soliciting feedback & troubleshooting with our team when issues arise, every day brings new and exciting challenges.
- Receive, prioritize, and return inbound phone calls, emails, and chat messages from customers. Then communicate actionable information to the correlated internal team(s), all the while maintaining an organized ticketing pipeline and activity records using a CRM (Freshdesk)
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including (1) first response time, (2) tickets closed, (3) ticket efficiency (time elapsed to close), (4) customer satisfaction, and (5) calls taken
- Create and send out all invoices, including both regular monthly contracted invoices and irregular repair or installation invoices. Work closely with our accountant to ensure all invoices are correctly logged across multiple platforms (ServiceTitan, Skimmer, and QBO) and any delinquent customers receive a follow up
- Work with two maintenance directors to create a daily schedule, flexing for any inbound customer requests or weather disruptions.
- Build relationships proactively with every customer to reinforce customer loyalty and satisfaction
- An appetite to take ownership in new areas of the business and the ability to adapt to new responsibilities
- 1-2 years as a customer support/service/success representative, with experience in CRM and workflow tools
- A strong sense of urgency and an ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Detail-oriented, committed to quality work product, well organized
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a proven ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Experience working remotely, independently and on multiple projects at once
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely while also being empathetic, accurate, and resourceful
- Quick to accept accountability and take pride in your work
We believe resumes and interviews are an antiquated and inaccurate read of a person's ability. Instead, we’d like to ask you to take this real-world assessment to measure your fit for this role. These four questions will give you insight into the day-to-day work of this role -- while it acts as an evaluation tool for us to see if you are a good fit, it should also give you insight (better than the job description!) into the role and whether you’d enjoy it. Our team will evaluate each submission and reach out to the top candidates for interviews within three business days.