ReelAxis is a fast-growing digital marketing and sales enablement firm. We help IT and Enterprise Tech clients around the world go-to-market successfully. We need a Paid Media Lead who’s an A-player, obsessed with solving problems and always willing to try new tactics.
We’re looking for a team member who will embrace the opportunity to lead our paid media efforts. You will be responsible for planning, implementing, and reporting on multi-channel paid media campaigns across designated major accounts. In this role, it is important to make metric-driven decisions, fail fast and pivot, and coordinate with other team members to create the campaign assets you need.
Here are a few of the reasons we think you’ll like working here:
We Own It
We want people who get shit done. That means we get out of the way and give you the freedom and autonomy you need to do your job well. No micromanaging. No work politics. We expect you to take full ownership of everything you build.
We’re a close-knit team. We get excited about each other’s successes and are always there to lend a hand when needed. Because when one of us succeeds, we all succeed.
We Keep it Reel
We take authenticity and humbleness seriously. We don’t always have the answers. Which is why the whole team is encouraged to try new things and problem solve. If something works, great! You share that with the team. If not, no big deal. Analyze what went wrong and share your findings with the team so we can all learn.
- Highly skilled in planning and executing paid media campaigns on Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google, and YouTube
- Highly targeted audience research and building
- Constantly identify new opportunities to increase campaign performance and conversions
- Experience implementing paid media strategies with clear goals, budgets, and success metrics
- Develop hypotheses, organize recommendations, and be comfortable sharing with the internal team
- Comfortable owning reporting and creating client-facing reports
- Ability to set up, verify, and troubleshoot pixels and scripts
Bonus points if you
- Can write your own ad copy
- Have graphic design skills
- Have worked in IT or Tech
This is a Contract-to-Hire position.