We are looking for a part-time, full-stack Rails developer to assist with one or more, mostly internally facing CMS-style Rails apps.
20-30 hours per week for 4-6 weeks, possibly longer!
- 4+ years experience developing Rails applications
- Components: Devise, Pundit, Postgres, Elasticsearch
- Frontend: Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML (nothing fancy)
- Testing: Strong test/spec practice (practical, not exhaustive)
- Security: Familiarity with hardening Rails apps, performing audits and vulnerability testing
- Bonus: SSO/CAS, cross-app API development, React
- We are a fun, friendly bunch
- We have a simple, clean, “nothing extra” approach to development
- You would work with our lead product manager
- We will hold 1-on-1 standup meetings
- Regular hours are preferred though can be flexible
- Work is remote only