With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 200 remote-first employees around the globe processing hundreds of millions of dollars in sales every month.
We are looking for a Partner Manager in NYC, LA, or Austin to join in our mission of expanding ReCharge’s partnerships program. As a Partner Manager you’ll be responsible for bringing on new B2B partners including design and development agencies, and developing a pipeline of merchant prospects. In this role, you will act as the liaison between your partners and merchants with the internal ReCharge teams including sales, marketing, account management, product development.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Execute against the team’s go-to-market strategy to increase new customer acquisition.
- Establish and manage relationships with a portfolio of development and design agency partners (50+) in the ecommerce ecosystem.
- Develop a pipeline of merchant prospects through you partner portfolio to achieve lead and revenue targets.
- Manage communications with partners over phone, email and slack.
- Enable partners on the ReCharge platform including the value proposition and perform product and technical demonstrations.
- Ensure that ReCharge is seen as providing a genuine value-add for our partners and is part of their recommended tech stack.
- Represent ReCharge at Partner Events and Conferences to raise brand awareness and generate leads.
- Evaluate and implement partner collaborations and co-marketing initiatives that support shared lead generation and revenue goals.
- Work collaboratively with ReCharge Sales Consultants and your managed partners to support merchant implementations and remove roadblocks.
What You'll Bring
- 4+ years experience in Partner Management, Business Development, or Channel Management in a SaaS, payments, fintech, or ecommerce company.
- An understanding of the ecommerce landscape, ecommerce agencies, and their business models.
- Familiarity with software development fundamentals.
- Ability to discuss API and JS-led solutions with technical teams.
- A track record of achieving revenue targets.
- Understanding of how to manage a high volume of partners (50+)
- Professional negotiation and communication skills and the ability to be diplomatic in difficult or stressful situations
- Experience educating partners on both commercial and product attributes of a technical solution.
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization.
- Willingness to travel and participate in networking activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is desired.
- Proficient in reading our documentation, specifically the ReCharge API docs
- Knowledge in Salesforce/Hubspot CRM, email/phone outreach, SQL a plus