Now Hiring: Remote Partner Marketing Manager
📈 401K Plan
🌴 Paid Time Off
👶 Parental Leave
💰 Competitive Salary
📚 Continuous Learning
🗺 Anywhere in the U.S.A.
CartHook helps leading Shopify stores delight their customers with offers after they check out. After five-plus years of running a checkout optimization platform for Shopify merchants, we launched the Post Purchase Offers app in the Shopify app store in November 2020.
We’re up and running and primed for growth. You can be a part of that growth by establishing the practices and processes for a key part of our marketing efforts.
Who We Are
We’re a group of people who give a damn. We believe in doing what’s right and speaking up, even when it’s difficult. We pursue success, humbly.
We are a fully remote team on two continents, and we bridge time zones and distance with thorough and transparent communication, and processes designed to support and include each other. You’ll get to work with awesome people in almost every part of the company. We value input and ideas from everyone, no matter what their role or how long they’ve been with us.
We believe that diversity makes us stronger. We provide a safe, welcoming space for those who are marginalized. CartHook is an equal opportunity employer. At CartHook, you can be the person you are, regardless of ethnicity, religion, political affiliation, age, size, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
How We Work
Live where you want
We’re a fully remote team with offices in Portland, Oregon, USA, and Ljubljana, Slovenia. For this role, you can live and work anywhere in, or between, the Pacific Time Zone (UTC-8) and Eastern Standard Time (UTC-5).
We trust each other to manage our time appropriately and get our work done. There’s no need to punch a clock. We expect you to be available and able to collaborate with your team, and we want you to create a schedule that works for your life. Our remote work philosophy relies on good communication and openness.
Responsible time off
We want you to take time off; it makes you happier, healthier, and more productive. It’s important you take the time you need, whether you’re caring for your health, the health of a family member, or going on vacation. We have an unlimited time-off policy, plus two mandatory weeks for a holiday break in late December/early January. We all work hard leading up to (and during) Black Friday Cyber Monday. That’s our merchants’ busiest time of the year, and we need all hands on deck.
Grow and learn
We value curiosity and the drive to and grow and learn. That’s why we fund conferences (when those are a thing again), online courses and resources, and dedicated time away to learn something new.
- Insurance coverage: We offer health, dental, and vision insurance. We cover 100% of your medical and dental premiums and 75% for vision. We also cover a percentage of the premiums for dependents. If our default plan isn’t right for you, there are other options available to fit your needs.
- Parental leave: All parents who welcome a new child by birth, surrogacy, foster, or adoption are eligible to take 8 weeks of paid leave. All birth mothers are eligible for an additional eight weeks of paid leave. New mothers will be able to have a flexible, soft re-entry coming back to work.
- 401k Plan: Employees are eligible for a 401k plan provided by Guideline and integrated into our payroll system. Plans are funded by the employee.
As the Partner Marketing Manager for CartHook’s Post Purchase Offers app, you’ll play a key role in implementing the company’s marketing strategies to attract new customers and increase CartHook’s brand awareness, particularly in the Shopify app ecosystem.
You’ll build a successful partner marketing practice in the Shopify partner ecosystem by developing and nurturing relationships with other Shopify apps and agencies to create qualified marketing leads and increase CartHook’s brand awareness. As you develop relationships with app partners and agencies, you’ll work closely with them to plan, organize, and execute integrated, multi-channel campaigns with partners that include emails, blog posts, webinars, social media, case studies, testimonials, and other co-marketing opportunities.
At the same time, you’ll be a key team member of CartHook’s marketing team. That means your ideas and interactions with partner apps will inform how we define and execute a range of marketing campaigns and initiatives to achieve our goals and KPIs. You’ll also collaborate with the Support, Success, and Product teams to understand and speak to our ideal customer.
How you’ll do it:
- Work with partners and other third-party stakeholders to help plan, organize, and execute integrated, multi-channel campaigns with partners that include emails, blog posts, webinars, social media, case studies, testimonials, and other co-marketing opportunities
- Identify target app partners and agencies for partnerships and lead the development of processes to support and guide them into our ecosystem
- Deliver content in accordance with CartHook’s content calendar, product releases, ecommerce seasonality, and partner needs
- Create training, tools, content, and other resources to enable our partners to effectively promote and market CartHook
- Support the Success team’s agency program through outreach and content creation
- Help edit and inform a range of marketing content, from blog posts and social media posts to nurture campaigns and landing pages
- Collaborate with the Success, Support, and Product teams to understand our evolving ideal customer and apply findings to content and partner communications
- Track the effectiveness of partner initiatives and optimize to help generate new leads and customers
What makes you a great Partner Marketing Manager:
- Have experience working in SaaS marketing in partner and customer-facing roles
- Ability to consistently express CartHook’s brand voice in every piece of content you create and in every external interaction
- Enjoy creating long-term relationships with external people and organizations. You understand that great communication matters from the beginning
- Have experience in ecommerce, Shopify in particular
- Are a self-starter who can collaborate deeply and communicate proactively with your teammates
- Ace writing and editing skills. You understand how to adjust tone depending on the circumstance and express big ideas succinctly across various channels
- Have experience distilling complex technical topics into easy to understand language
- Understand the importance of tracking the results of your work to see how it fits into larger initiatives
- Experience in setting up and executing marketing initiatives in Intercom and Hubspot
- Embrace change and have a willingness to adapt to whatever comes your way
- Are excited about doing great work and making a difference at a small company
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements. We encourage people of color, women, veterans, people with disabilities, and the LGBTQ+ to apply.