With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 200 remote-first employees around the globe processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
We are looking for a motivated and energetic Partner Marketing Manager to join our marketing team to support and accelerate the growth of partner-generated leads and revenue. This role is an opportunity to be part of a truly amazing team filled with highly talented individuals who love working together. More than that, you will be part of an organization that is setting the pace for subscription commerce.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Manage and maintain relationships with the marketing point person at strategic ecommerce platforms, design and development agencies, digital marketing agencies, and technology partners.
- Work closely with the ReCharge Growth and Marketing teams to identify, create, and execute marketing opportunities with partners to raise awareness and generate demand for ReCharge services. This includes ensuring good placement with the partner (website, admin panels, pitch decks); placement in the partner’s communication channels such as blogs, webinars, and newsletters; event collaboration and collaboration on content creation such as ebooks, case studies, “technology stack” solutions, etc...
- Develop and execute collaborative partner marketing campaigns to help drive lead generation and awareness among top ecommerce brands.
- Create and execute content for collateral and email campaigns.
- Work with Partner Managers to enable partners on the ReCharge platform and implement go-to-market strategies. You will do this through helping define how to sell ReCharge, competitive differentiators, and value-add positioning of ReCharge with Partner solutions.
What You’ll Bring
- 4+ years of experience working in commerce marketing or the partnerships space.
- Experience in B2B marketing and associated channels, including marketing automation, campaign management, product and/or content marketing.
- Experience working in the SaaS or ecommerce/ Payments industry.
- Strong business writing skills that you can demonstrate through examples of long (whitepaper) and short (email, blog, ad, social) content.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- A self-starter mindset that enables you to work well independently with minimal direction.
- Experience testing, iterating, and evolving your approach to achieve better partner engagement, better merchant engagement, and greater ROI on each initiative.
- Ability to get partners and ReCharge colleagues excited to participate in joint initiatives.
- Experience collaborating and executing on events from conferences to dinners.
- Ability to work effectively in a remote and fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- New York or Southern California location is a plus.