is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 20,000 businesses. Our mission is to make ecommerce easier for everyone.
Our core values
- We do the right thing for our customers.
- We're a team, built on trust.
- We're proud to be remote.
- We're in control of our own destiny.
TaxJar’s remote-only team of 150+ people is growing fast. We’re currently looking for a Technology Partner Manager who wants to make a difference on a growing, experienced team of entrepreneurs.
*This is a full-time remote position based in the US only.
As a Partner Onboarding Manager you will
- Work directly with new prospects to ensure they have all the materials they need to successfully become a TaxJar partner
- Become an expert in our TaxJar Pro platform, as well as our Basic + Plus offerings to ensure questions can be answered in a timely manner
- Manage PartnerStack (or other PRM platform) and ensure people are getting set-up correctly for referrals, questions are answered, and payouts are completed
- Utilize Beyond and other platforms/spreadsheets to track progress with each of our partners, and communicates effectively with the team on status
- Respond to clients in a timely manner and follows up on any missing information as it relates to onboarding
- Help develop onboarding processes and brings new efficiencies to the team
- Have the customer + partner at the forefront of everything they do and ensures that their experience is top-notch
- Encourage partner/client attachments, referrals, and successfully brings marketing-related concepts/ideas back to the team
- Be an empathetic, positive, patient, and communicative addition to the team
- Be our team support ticket person - HelpScout
- Would be great to have them obtain partner events calendar for the year - keep updated for the team as the year progresses
- Keep track of a checklist of onboarding tasks - examples.. TJ logo/content on website, link to TJ/partner portal etc.
- Calendar quarterly BP calls
- Work with new partner “post certification” through setting them up to generate revenue
- Own a few key kickoff tasks that are needed to set them up for success: Recurring Partner Calls, Portal Account set up correctly and all necessary users have access OM will be responsible for adding new partners into tech partner knowledge base and add them to partner page/directory (logos, company description)Schedule any sales training sessions (this is specific for premier partners only)
- Organizational and self-management ability – Must be able to independently manage several projects at once
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; analytical background
- Project management skills preferred to monitor projects and keep them on track
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- The ability to make independent choices and recommendations without immediate supervision
- Willingness to travel and participation in events and after-hours meetings with partners as required
You’ll be a great fit for TaxJar if you
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Are hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
We’re a happy team
and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We're always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401k plan
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity / 12 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.