Due to our rapid expansion, we are looking for a new team member with experience in Business Development to develop our partnership strategy. An aptitude for technology, affinity with numbers and a basic knowledge of taxes is an advantage.
We are looking for someone who meets the following requirements:
- Proven work experience as a partnership/affiliate account manager, indirect sales account manager ONLINE, preferably in the B2B area.
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- BS degree in Marketing or related field
- Fully fluent in English, German desirable
- Willing, used to work remotely
- At least three years experience in a similar role and you are able to prove results obtained
- Used to Cold Calling and willing to extend existing business cooperation
- Used to presenting & sharing results internally
- Results-driven with a hands-on-mentality
Here is a short job description:
- Familiar to the products and services offered
- Develop new ideas and campaigns on your own to further develop the partnership channel: acquisition and development.
- Maintain CRM track of all leads, report them.
- Develop value added for the partners
- Acquire new partners independently and daily to win them as marketing partners
- Regular contact with our existing partners and develop them further through targeted campaigns and other activities
- Set targets for the partnership channel together with the Marketing Leader & Company Management
- Collaborate with the marketing department to prepare common strategies
- Monitor sales numbers and marketing metrics for partners
- Assist to commercial events as the company representative
- Responsible for all processes from offer preparation/campaign development to reporting and invoicing / payouts and at the same time you are the internal and external contact person for all concerns and agreements concerning the partnership channel at hellotax
The offer is a long term and full time opportunity in a fast growing start up with an international, remote working, team. You'll receive a comprehensive training from us (paid).
We expect you to be fully fluent in English, a fluent German speaker preferably and that you have a good internet connection and a modern pc or laptop in your home office. Working hours are set between 9am - 5pm CET.
Ideally we want you to be based in Europe. But candidates from other parts of the world are invited to apply, provided that they are able to work during Central European Business Hours.