is the next generation digital ads automation platform used by over 500 agencies and brands around the world. We empower our customers to automate routine campaign management and optimize ads efficiency using advanced automation.
Launched in 2016 as a Slack chatbot
, today Revealbot is one of the most advanced ad optimization tools. In 2019 Revealbot has become both a Facebook Marketing Partner and Google Premier Partner and then a Snapchat Partner in 2020. Today, we’ve grown to a profitable, globally distributed team of 15 people winning a huge digital ads market.
As the second marketing hire, we are looking for someone who is passionate about building enthusiasm within a community and can wear multiple hats to do so. This role will require a combination of building relationships with other companies (community partners), affiliates (referral partners), and influencers in order to grow Revealbot's brand awareness and drive revenue.
What to expect from the job
- Discover and develop community partnerships with Facebook ad, Google ad, and Snapchat ad influencers, including bloggers, YouTubers, podcasters, organizations, and companies, to raise brand awareness and generate new customers.
- Monitor activity of Revealbot's referral partner program, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and implement strategies to grow the program's revenue.
- Identify, recruit, and maintain new referral partner relationships to expand our reach to new audiences and grow revenue.
- Represent Revealbot and participate in online discussions in Revealbot's Facebook group and other social media groups.
- Help get Revealbot Co-Founders on social media ad and SaaS entrepreneur podcasts.
- Earn placements and mentions of Revealbot on industry related blogs and media sites.
- Success for this role will be measured in direct revenue generation from community partnerships, referral partners, and growth in brand awareness.
- 2-3 years of business development, public relations, influencer management, or community management experience, preferably in B2B SaaS.
- Proven ability to earn media placements with influencers or digital media and the ability to build, maintain, and generate value from partnerships
- Excellent communication skills: ability to get responses from cold pitches, build rapport, and create relationships with potential partners.
- Eagerness to learn: This role will require continual upkeep in product and industry knowledge, some of which will be provided in training and some will need to be self taught.
- Ability to work autonomously as this role is fully remote.
- A fully remote and diverse team
- Flexible vacation (up to 4 weeks) and sick leave
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Company retreats (our most recent retreat was in Barcelona)
- Travel bonus - we'll pay for two plane tickets to any destination every year (up to $1,000)
- Laptop bonus - we'll cover 100% of the cost of your laptop or 50% and you can keep it
- Informal and fun working environment