Z1 is a product studio full of digital experts that transforms ideas into incredible products. We are part of Tiny, a Canadian investment fund behind industry giants such as Dribbble or Metalab.
We team up with organizations of all stages and sizes to help design, validate, and deliver the minimum perfect product experience to market. We care most about creating real value - for our clients, our business partners, and our team members.
What are we looking for
People who thrive in this role:
- They love technology and are passionate about digital experiences
- They are driven, have high expectations of themselves, and are at their best in a team-based culture of excellence.
- Our best Partnership Managers have a broad lens into many business stages. They've spent time in start-up environments, have fit into enterprise organizations, and are accustomed to navigating multidisciplinary teams and complex projects.
What you will do
As a Partnerships Manager, your top priority will be to contribute to the growth of our business by bringing on more clients and sourcing more projects. At Z1, we don't pitch - we present our expertise and validate a good fit.
You'll prioritize quality over quantity of new business, feeding our delivery team with the work they love. As a representative of our culture and values, you'll advocate for the best outcomes for both our client interests, and our team interests.
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor in digital product design & development.
- Guide new clients through a structured sales process. From discovery and qualification, through proposal, contract negotiation, and close.
- Lead the delivery team through the internal process of scoping a project, building an estimate, and preparing a proposal of technical deliverables.
- Write and review service contracts, managing legal redline negotiation.
- Strategically develop client relationships and uncover new project opportunities.
- Engage our business partner network to generate qualified leads.
- A business development or sales professional with 5+ years as a direct contributor.
- You have a track record of closing six-figure deals against a revenue quota and quantifiable activity KPIs.
- You’ve worked in professional services with a digital agency or SaaS company.
- With your natural sense of curiosity, you can generate conversations and surface new business opportunities.
- With your strong business acumen, you can explore underlying business needs and goals of an organization in C-level conversations .
- You'll thrive in a remote-first culture, managing your own deliverables independently and finding ways to connect authentically through digital tools
- You maintain an active professional and social network — you could probably walk into a room and start a conversation with anyone.
- You’re an articulate writer and engaging video presenter.
- You’ve got hustle — you can execute on your own tactics to support the overarching business strategy, requiring little support to overcome obstacles and make things happen.
- You’ve got grit — you show perseverance because you’re hungry for results and success.
Here you are some perks why you’d love joining our team:
- Flexible working hours. We want you to feel fulfilled, both professionally and personally, and that you have quality time not only at work but also with your friends and family.
- Good vibes only. We take our job very seriously, but working with us is fun, we promise! For us is vital that we build a healthy work environment together