Hometime is the largest and fastest growing Airbnb property management company in the APAC region.
We partner with and empower local businesses to provide five star local services with the technology, services and economics that only large operators can access. Our unique business model means that our local partner success is our success, which we strive for across all teams on a daily basis.
We currently operate throughout Australia and New Zealand, and our team is growing fast as we consistently add new markets.
What it’s like to work at Hometime:
- We empower people to do their best work;
- We believe a great business starts with great people and we leverage talent across the organisation to drive our strategy, solve complex challenges and adapt to the market;
- We really do have a fantastic team who are genuinely a pleasure to work with;
- Incredible learning opportunities in building and scaling a high growth technology business;
- Our success depends on your success;
We're seeking a Performance Marketing Manager with a startup pedigree to join our exceptional team at Hometime. This person will be our digital marketing expert within the business, responsible for Hometime’s digital marketing channels.
You will be responsible for the development and execution of Hometime’s digital acquisition and performance strategies, delivering these in line with the broader business goals, and supporting our continued impressive growth.
We are keen to fill this position with someone who has prior experience in:
- Performance marketing (PPC, SEO, social and email)
- Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio and/or any other equivalent tools
- CRO and broader website optimisation experience is a plus
What you’ll do:
You will proactively manage Hometime’s performance marketing objectives and channels. The key responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Work alongside the broader Growth team to evolve Hometime’s performance marketing strategy;
- Contribute to generating sufficient lead flow and meeting customer acquisition targets;
- Expand and optimize Hometime’s digital marketing efforts in existing markets, develop strategies for new markets;
- Build dashboards and provide detailed reporting to help the business manage strategic allocation of resources.
- Manage Hometime’s performance marketing budget inline with the overall marketing strategy and continuously adjust allocation based on the performance of various regions and acquisition mediums.
Our ideal candidate looks like:
- 3+ years of relevant performance marketing experience and wanting to take that next step in your career
- Experience in a high growth, fast paced company
- Experience with performance marketing, data analysis and analytics tools
- Experience managing a budget and providing financial reporting against performance marketing KPIs
- A strong team player who inspires and motivates those around them
- Strong problem-solving abilities and lateral thinking
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to foster relationships through spoken and written communication
- Ability to convey complex data driven insights in simple terms to non technical partners
- Fun loving attitude.
Salary and Perks
- A competitive salary.
- Exposure to a highly supportive investor group that believes in our vision
- Autonomy and flexibility - we're results oriented and big on remote working
- Contribution as a key decision maker