Want to build products that millions of people use? Want to be part of an international team, with other bright and creative developers? Prefer responsibility over micro-management?
The project and the job:
Over 150,000 clients use our plugins to build more than 1 million websites. In every new release we build new features and improve our plugins. New developers who join our team spend several weeks training. Then, they take ownership of a major feature and develop it with complete autonomy. Development begins with a detailed spec and completes with automatic tests.
Basic skills that we require for this position:
- Working experience in PHP and React (3 to 5 years)
- Strong background in efficient database usage with MySQL
- Advanced knowledge of version control using Git
- Knowing how to write tests and deliver tested code
- Having a good level of spoken and written English
- Sense of ownership and appreciation for the product
Bonus skills (will increase your chance of getting accepted):
- Excellent GUI design skills
- Experience with the WordPress API
Besides being smart, autonomous and a great developer, you need to be a team player. We maintain a friendly environment, which allows us to be productive and enjoy our work.
What we offer:
This is a 100% remote position. Candidates must be self-motivated, focused and organized to succeed.
- Be part of a team of smart, creative, and like-minded individuals
- Work on exciting, high-impact projects
- Get a full-time and steady position
- Have the freedom to create and implement innovative ideas
- Meet and collaborate with team members across the globe
- A generous home-office setup budget to create or improve your workspace
- A yearly scholarship
- Kindle device and access to our library
- Paid holidays
Our development team is in Europe. This position is open to candidates who work in European hours.
If you’re interested in joining us, please send your application, and let’s talk.