Paid Media Buyer (Paid Social & Paid Search)
This position is not like most other“paid media buyer” positions. In this job, you focus SOLELY on the ads. No client management. No creative management. 100% performance.
Imagine getting to focus JUST on that!
At Ascenial, we have it down to a science.
You work directly with our head of client accounts - who is the point of contact for the client and the creative director - who supplies you the ads you need.
Your job to manage the account and performance directly.
By removing so you can focus on what actually DRIVES performance: the ads themselves.
What you'll do as Paid Social & Search Manager:
- Research, implement and optimize paid search & social efforts across Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, Amazon ads.
- Passionate about testing: you’ll be creating experiments and pull from our past ones for other clients.
- Passionate about efficiency: you’ll happily nerd out about automated rules.
- Build and optimize the entire funnel for eCommerce brands.
- Complete paid search and social audits.
- Generate creative insights for the creative team
What you'll need to succeed:
- Expert knowledge of Facebook, and the dynamics of social channels in general.
- Expert knowledge of Google, and the dynamics of paid search in general.
- Proficient knowledge of Amazon Ads, although training can be provided.
- Extensive knowledge and curiosity about digital advertising IN GENERAL(trends, news, etc.)
- Proficient with Facebook & Google reporting and analytical tools.
- Experience setting up and managing data feeds is a big plus.
- Proficient in English
What you'll find here:
- Work-life balance matters to all of us at Ascenial. We all love our passions, while caring about our work that empowers our time to spend with them.
- We’re a remote team, and love it.
- Profit sharing.
- 3 weeks paid vacation.
- Quarterly stipend for books, seminars, courses, and coaches.