Are you a PR expert that excels at getting hard-to-get publicity for clients in a range of industries? If so, we want to meet you.
Webprofits is a digital growth consultancy with clients in a wide range of industries. We exist for one reason - to help our clients drive growth.
We are looking for a somebody to join our team and drive the PR strategy for our clients. You will be working alongside our fluid marketing growth teams to get our clients' brands out there through media mentions, features in publications, product launches, AMAs, podcast interviews, and anything that will help build more awareness.
We don't care where you work from - but we do need you to work during the same hours as our team (we use Zoom, Asana, Slack and G-Suite to communicate). We have roles in both Australia and the USA, so please let us know which timezone you prefer.
The role is 20 hours per week initially, with the opportunity of going full-time for the right person.
The role requires the successful candidate to:
- Develop data-driven PR strategies designed to achieve extraordinary performance through innovative thinking
- Execute both efficiently and effectively on the PR strategy to ensure we are generating results from the time being invested in the campaigns
- Brainstorm ideas and angles for press releases, content and other PR initiatives
- Write press releases and develop content for the PR strategy
- Develop industry playbooks that include journalists, publications and resources that ensure an above-average performance in generating publicity for clients
- Run outreach campaigns that leverage software tools and best-in-class outreach emails
- Liaise with clients on the PR strategy
- Prepare weekly and monthly performance reports
The successful candidate will have:
- Advanced level in writing press releases and email outreach
- Intermediate level or above using software tools to scale up performance (outreach tools, media tools, research tools etc)
- A solid understanding of digital marketing and how digital PR fits into it
Only apply if you can 'yes' to these requirements:
- Minimum 5 years experience running PR campaigns
- Intermediate level or above using software tools to scale up PR performance
To be successful, you'll also need:
- A self-starter that's self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative
- Expert understanding of the English language, including written and verbal skills
- Excellent organisational / productivity skills, including strong communication skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritise, plan and complete multiple projects on-time while juggling priorities
- Ability to deliver creative and innovative thought
You will be working within a growth team of seasoned digital professionals, with the flexibility of working remotely while being challenged in all the right ways. This is a dynamic role with things changing on a daily and weekly basis. To be successful in this role you need to think quick, move fast, and love change.
Are you up for it?