Platform.sh is a groundbreaking hosting and development tool for web applications of all types. Backed up European venture capital, the company has grown into a competitive player in the cloud hosting industry, with clients ranging from the small developer to major web agencies and blue-chip enterprises running significant infrastructure deployments or fleets of hundreds of sites. Our technology stack -- the one we’d like to hire you to help build -- makes this experience as seamless and full-featured as possible for every client.
We are looking to expand the engineering team that builds this tool into a self-service product across that entire range of clients. This means software components that do everything from furnish the end-user experience in the web browser or on the command line, to the web applications that handle user authentication & access control, billing, white-label versions of the product, data reporting, staff services, and so on.
Skills & Requirements
- You should be a proficient software engineer with at least one of the following languages:
- You should also be proficient in the domain of web application developmentgenerally, with domain knowledge that broadly addresses at least some of the following areas:
- Git-based workflows and software projects across multiple repositories and codebases
- User authentication and authorization flows between online web applications
- E-commerce workflows, recurring billing operations, reporting, etc.
- Multi-service or cross-application interaction and design
- Implementation of web applications according to open standards (i.e. RFCs et al.)
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere!
We are a worldwide distributed team and are looking for a product manager who can perform well working remotely. You’ll need to be able to effectively collaborate across time zones while being given a high level of independence and autonomy.