Full-time. Fully remote within CET±2. Still hiring post-Covid! 🎉
Just is a FinTech company building SaaS products for corporate treasury. We help CFOs and finance teams in large multinational companies forecast and manage their financial risk.
We launched our first foreign exchange analytics solution in 2019 and already serve 19 major corporate customers and 2 non-profits.
We’re currently developing a “liquidity forecasting” tool which lets companies forecast how much money they’ll have in the bank in the future, and stress test this forecast against various global events.
We are looking for someone to lead our product direction, from high-level strategy to detailed feature design. The product manager will work closely with our engineers to prioritize features and technical debt, and ensure they have a clear understanding of what should be built and why.
🎁 What we offer
- Join a FinTech startup at the sweet spot - early enough that you can still help shape the company, but established enough to offer good job stability and growth prospects.
- 100% remote working, unless you’d like to live in Oslo (it’s nice! 🇳🇴🏔️🌲🏳️🌈) - and we’ll buy you some decent home office equipment.
- Regular opportunities to get together with the whole company somewhere fun 🏖️
- €70-80k salary, wherever you are - we won’t low-ball you for being in a country with a lower cost of living.
- Stock options, because we want it to be your company as well as ours 🙂
👷🏾♀️ What you’ll be doing
- You’ll spend most of your time in the first months working on our liquidity management product - we have customers pre-committed to this, so we’re eager to launch as soon as we can.
- You’ll be responsible for defining and prioritizing product features, working closely with our engineering team to make sure they fully understand your vision.
- You’ll also need to understand technical debt and work with our engineers to facilitate decisions about priority and tradeoffs.
- You’ll undertake customer research, engaging directly with our pilot customers to understand problems, requirements, and evaluate product concepts.
- You’ll work with our sales team to develop go-to-market plans for new product features.
- We’ll also ask you to develop a long-term product roadmap for the company, so we have a clear understanding of what we’ll be launching in the future. This will require quite a bit of research into problems and trends in the corporate treasury space.
✅ The requirements
- You need to have previous experience leading development of a financial product from the beginning.
- You should have worked in a SaaS startup environment, and have a good understanding of how to validate product/market fit and of what makes a startup commercially successful.
- You need experience working with financial products and data. A successful product manager will need to build a deep understanding of the mathematics underpinning our solutions.
- You should have good understanding of UX research and design.
- You should be highly data-driven, and enable to formulate and test hypotheses to ensure you make the right product decisions.
- You need to be within ±2 hours of the CET timezone, because we think remote collaboration is really important.
- We want you to be a fun person to work with! We believe that working together as a team is the most important thing for success.
👍🏾 Also good if
- You have worked previously as a UX Designer or Product Designer, and can create mockups & prototypes to test with customers.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in mathematics, engineering, finance, or a similar field.
- You have some hands-on coding experience.
Feel free to send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
, along with a few sentences about why you think Just's products would be interesting for you to work on.
(Direct applicants only. We're not open to outsourcing firms or recruiters, sorry.)