We're looking for a driven Product Manager to join our remote team. The ideal candidate has a skill set spanning product ideation and vision, user reach, project management, and commercial client communication. You should have creative flair, coupled with a keen eye for detail to join us in a permanent role. You will be joining a remote product team from across the US and Europe to conceive and deliver new digital and media products for our millions of readers and enterprise customers.
What is Decrypt?
Decrypt is a rapidly growing media company for the Web 3 age, with a readership of three million spread across the globe. We develop both a website and mobile app for blockchain education and news, and aim to be a guide to the innovative projects, companies and concepts being built on blockchain and other decentralization technologies.
Decrypt is backed by, but editorially independent from, ConsenSys, an international blockchain venture studio.
- You have +5 years of experience in a product management role.
- You should have domain expertise in either the media or crypto industry or at high-growth tech start-ups.
- You have successfully managed a product team in the delivery of new features or products, from initial concept to product-market fit.
- You have strong experience conducting user surveys and interviews, researching market trends, identifying new opportunities, and conceptualizing offerings to capture these opportunities.
- You possess excellent remote and in-person communication skills. You should have the ability to explain complexity to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You are very familiar with product management best practice & methodologies to help small engineering teams thrive in competitive markets.
- You are very familiar with website and mobile technologies and modern digital product designs and user experience.
- Ideally, you have pitched external clients and managed communications with their teams.
- You are extremely detail orientated and have managed to tight deadlines.
- Be an uncompromising advocate for both our readers and commercial clients.
- To guide our editorial, design and engineering team members in the definition, delivery, and deployment of product and content product offerings, within budget and on-time.
- Solve problems at the intersection of reader pain points, business objectives and technical constraints, proactively pushing for clarity in the face of ambiguity
- Be able to manage the tension between company objectives and client expectations. You should proactively manage risks and uncertainties in an honest and transparent way
- To be aware of and remain up to date with developments in digital product offerings and decentralized web technologies, and have the ability to synthesize new concepts and capabilities into innovative solutions
- Demonstrate a passion for creating outstanding solutions and continuing self-education.
- To collaborate with sales team members to identify revenue opportunities and make sales, as well as communicate with client team members throughout the project lifecycle.
- Previous editorial experience or experience working directly with writers and creatives.
- Active interest in the blockchain and web3 space, with some experience and insight into the underlying technologies.
- Ability to produce low fidelity prototypes.
- Some experience working directly with our technology stack: Modern JS, React, React Native, Custom Wordpress.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work on a rapidly growing consumer product in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
- Work alongside an experienced, international team.
- Potential reach of millions of users for your ideas.
- Remote working.
- Access to an ecosystem of entrepreneurs and builders at the forefront of Web 3.0.
- Host of competitive benefits including health care, dental, flexible holidays and other perks.