Producers at Last Call are cross-functional leaders on our agile digital product development teams who play a key role in our ability to deliver the right products for our clients and their customers. Equipped with business and strategic intuition, Producers collaborate with both clients and our team to establish alignment on a shared vision, goals, and a product roadmap that inspires the team and guides the delivery of a working, value-added product.
Last Call Media is a fully distributed company so you can work from anywhere, but we ask given how client facing this role is that you be able to commit to at least 5 hours of overlap with New York time (ET), Monday through Friday.
What you’ll do:
- Confidently collaborate with clients and internal team members to build products from existing ideas and create and pitch new ideas based on data, customer feedback, and industry experience.
- Lead an iterative cross-functional product development approach, focusing on delivering value regularly through considered and deliberate prioritization.
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs and product documentation, and user stories.
- Take an active role in the sales cycle for new clients and participate in the creation of proposals in response to RFPs/RFIs.
- Participate in team and company retrospectives to define and refine working agreements and processes to help us work more effectively together as a team.
- Expand relationships with existing customers.
What you’ll bring:
- A proven track record of leading the delivery of digital products and services that delight customers.
- 3+ years of similar experience in a digital agency, consultancy, or equivalent setting where you were accountable to several client engagements.
- A unique blend of business and technical savviness, a big-picture vision, and the drive to work with others to make that vision a reality through your persuasive written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with large-scale open source application development.
- Experience and/or a desire to work remotely.
- Ability to work efficiently, sometimes under tight deadlines.
It’d be nice if you also had:
- Experience building products and services for all users, regardless of ability, backed by knowledge of accessibility standards (Section 508 Refresh/WCAG 2.0 A and AA).
- Familiarity with popular web development technologies, third-party applications, and platforms.
- Experience or an interest in sharing your knowledge and experience at industry conferences.
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools, such as Jira and Confluence.
All of us at LCM pride ourselves on being:
- Able to empathize, which helps us understand the need of the client, the customer, the product, and the team at LCM.
- Highly communicative.
- Able to work independently.
- Comfortable asking for help.
- Experienced with communicating directly with clients.
- Eager and motivated to learn new concepts.
- Team players in a collaborative environment.
- A fast learner.
Applicants should submit through the careers section
a current resume and cover letter. Please include:
- Links to a few digital products you completed recently.
- A 3-5 sentence answer to the following question: What, in your opinion, are the biggest challenges of working at an all-remote company? If you haven’t worked for an all-remote company, please try to answer the question anyway!
Last, while resumes and interviews are a great way to learn more about you, all candidates should be prepared to complete a brief hypothetical virtual recruitment exercise and submit reference(s) upon request.
This position is compensated at a salary commensurate with skill and experience, with comprehensive benefits
depending on location. These will include an annual professional development budget and varied, engaging work for enterprise-level clients. If this position already sounds like you or sounds like where you're headed, please reach out! Applicants should submit a current resume and cover letter through the careers section
and should be prepared to submit reference(s) upon request.