Imagine a product that has reached over a million users without a sales team. That same product is at the edge of where careers are headed and where every person becomes their own brand with limitless growth potential ahead. That's the opportunity at vidIQ – an infinite market, a large and highly engaged customer base, and the chance to help shape the future direction of a rapidly evolving product.
1. Join a truly global, remote team: Work from anywhere! Have co-workers all around the
world. Get the opportunity to travel for events and company meet-ups.
2. Build a product people love that solves real problems: Creators around the world use vidIQ to manage huge 8 figure subscriber YouTube channels – but your friends and family just starting out on YouTube use it to gather ideas, find opportunities, and dig into what's working for these mega channels.
3. Meaningfully shape our future product: As you engage with customers, you'll gain insights to help us serve them better — and work with products to inform what we do next.
4. Join a fantastic team at a magical time: We've hit profitability and over a million users with a small team, which gives us a huge green field to work with. You'll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here.
5. Elevate your skills as we tackle our most impactful challenges: We continually re-invest back into our company and our team members we practice continuous never ending improvement— and there's so much more to do and learn.
Empower Creators to grow through exceptional tools and training.
Just about every single human on this planet loves to listen to stories, to experience them, and some to tell them. Creators are eager to learn what types of content people are looking for, how to most effectively grow their audiences, and what strategies they should leverage to optimize their videos. vidIQ empowers creators with the insights, tools, and knowledge needed to understand how to deliver the maximum value to their audiences faster.
vidIQ is utilized in many ways. It’s the tool that creators use to manage their YouTube channel, surfacing deep analytical insights to save dozens of hours a week. When someone attends any of our live streams or academy courses, it's the education creators need to optimize their video strategy for success. To many creators, we’re also known as the best video keyword research tool available.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
So, what will you do at vidIQ in this Product Manager role?
- Establish a product strategy for our fast growing iOS and Android apps
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to drive product innovation and prioritization of your roadmap
- Partner with design and engineering teams to ideate on how to best solve problems, and manage the execution of these initiatives through the launch
- Define and measure key success metrics for every product launch
- Communicate with stakeholders across the company to share the direction and progress of the team while also capturing their feedback and ideas
- Balance customer needs and business goals
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment
This might be for you if...
- You have 3+ years of product management experience with a strong focus on mobile
- You have a track record of driving measurable outcomes
- You are action oriented and data driven
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities, not failures
- You practice the continuous improvement formula for your personal development
- You have an incredible amount of empathy
- You love getting to know new people and helping them solve their business problems
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
If you’re excited about this, we’d love to talk to you. Use the “Apply for this job” button below to get in touch with us.
What benefits can I expect?
-This is a 100% remote position, work from anywhere you like.
-A flexible work schedule where you decide which hours to work. We expect an average commitment of 40 hours per week.
-We offer a generous vacation policy of taking time when you need it.
-Most team members take 4–5 weeks of time off per year.
-Team retreats every year! Past trips have been to Spain, Portugal, and other amazing places.
-Work with amazing people around the world.
-Huge impact in the Creator Ecosystem.
-Matched or exceed market salary in the country you live in.
-Support your professional development and will pay for relevant courses and conferences