This is a 100% remote role based out of the USA OR open to people currently based in Sydney, Australia.
Check out our full job description and find out more about the team here
As Product Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to help define and build an exciting new category in business software. Your mission will be to grow our business by bringing new features to market through crisp, compelling launch strategies while crafting clear positioning and messaging that connects with our target audience.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role works cross-functionally with product, sales, customer success, and design. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up that's revolutionising a huge global market.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product managers, sales, design, marketing, and engineering—to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products
- Develop compelling product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product expertise
- Work with design and marketing to create world class sales collateral using our own product
- Develop sales enablement strategy and support our global sales team with user and market insights and hands-on training to ensure successful field execution
- Talk regularly to users and prospects, produce compelling case studies and testimonials to highlight Qwilr’s benefits
- Work with business operations and product teams to analyze product usage data and surface insights that strengthen our messaging and positioning
- You have 5+ years experience in product marketing for B2B software companies
- You're experienced in launching products for disruptive brands, and driving campaigns, communications and go-to market initiatives
- You're a data-driven thinker, skilled in working with both qualitative and quantitative data to inform positioning and go-to-market strategy
- You've collaborated closely with sales teams and have a demonstrated track record of helping drive business growth through effective sales enablement, education, and training.
- You have incredible organizational skills and attention to detail
- You're able to juggle a diverse range of projects and prioritize effectively