allows eCommerce store owners to deliver powerful and customizable rewards programs to their customers. These programs help stores delight their customers, keep their business profitable, and grow their community. We are powering tens of thousands of rewards programs, and rewarding tens of millions of customers in eCommerce stores all over the world!Reporting into the COO, you will generate customer insights that inform Smile’s product strategy, lead go-to-market, and create and execute campaigns to drive product growth partnering closely with Product, Engineering, Merchant Experience, Design and more.
What we're looking for:
- A storyteller: you have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience and differentiate Smile. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data-oriented: You are analytical and like working with data and insights, and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market
- Organized: You are able to effectively manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track
- Passionate about technology: You are curious and keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyone can understand
- Hungry: You are ambitious and eager to make an impact. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and are able to effectively pivot between the strategy level and the detail, and do what it takes to get things right
- A team player: You will collaborate with essentially every team at Smile, across a range of disciplines to deliver on your work
- Deeply understand how to scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments (both current and potential customers)
- Talk regularly to users and prospects and work with our Data Team for qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your work (content, messaging, positioning etc.)
- Advocate for our existing and prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape, and become the go-to expert to help shape the product roadmap and strategy
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user-research, market insights, and product understanding.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our product
- Work with the Finance and Product teams to set pricing that aligns to the product value proposition
- Track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis
- 7+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting
- 3-5 years of product marketing or go-to-market experience working in technology, infrastructure, or platform companies is preferred
- Experience working on product marketing throughout a product’s lifecycle. Experience in high-volume B2B marketing is preferred
About the team at Smile!
- Join a smart, fun and growing Canadian company, with team members located around the world
- We are a remote-first company!
- We are driven by our core values! Be Humble. Be Hungry. Be Human.
- Work on a product that tens of millions of people use each month!
- An atmosphere where you will constantly be challenged to learn new things!
- Stock option possibilities at a rapidly growing company.
- Perks like our annual wellness credit, eCom credit, generous vacation policy, and home-office equipment to make sure you can do your best work!
Sound Exciting? We’d love to hear from you!
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful business. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we’re only able to contact people who we’re moving on to the next phase of interviews.