Fully remote and distributed team is looking for a Product Owner to help bridge the gap between stakeholders input and the development team’s “definition of ready”.
We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and growing with no outside capital so far.
You will be in charge of managing the backlog, which roughly translates to:
- Transforming vague requirements and goals into actionable user stories or prototypes
- Chasing stakeholders to provide input
- Working with the development team
- Making sure the business priorities are reflected the backlog
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ year experience in product related position
- Hands-on experience with Agile-driven development
- Previous experience working in remote team
- Wireframing skills/experience is a plus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills along with attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- What products you will be working on:
- Internal tools like CRM, call centre tool, etc.
- Customer and affiliate portal
- Various marketing sites
- … and other new project in future