Product support Jedi
We're looking for a tenacious, self-motivated and energetic people-person to help us support our growing client base in North America. Our software has a steep learning curve so you’ll need to be a cool tech cucumber yet be amazing with humans. Empathy, patience, curiosity, ability to multi-task and friendliness are all key for success in this role.
You will be a part of a small but incredibly high-performing global team offering support to our B2B clients across two products (Award Force and Good Grants). You will communicate with colleagues and clients across countries, cultures and time zones on a daily basis.
Our support is not restricted to email and phone only; we also offer 1-1 Zoom meetings. Once trained, you will be happy to take up client meetings and help with issue resolution, offer best practices and encourage product adoption.
You’ll love this role if you’re self-motivated, genuinely enjoy talking with people and solving problems. Lots of energy, confidence with technology and a sense of humour are a must!
You'll test and report bugs and put forth considered client feedback to product teams. When you’re not busy with clients, you’ll be happy to update support documentation or work on interesting side projects geared towards continuous improvement.
We play startup every now and then—new tools implemented as experiments and our processes are always evolving. You’ll be part of this too. If you have a great idea, let’s test it out! We’re not big on bureaucracy, only results. We don’t expect you to be a slave to your chair, but you will need to be flexible.
- You’re located anywhere in North America (west coast timezone preferred)
- Native English speaker (or 100% fluent), bi-lingual is a bonus!
- You have fantastic interpersonal skills and are an excellent communicator, verbal and written
- You are a fast learner and demonstrate highest levels of transparency and work ethics
- You love solving problems and helping others solve theirs
- You have a natural aptitude with technology, experience with SaaS and are able to learn (and use) new systems quickly
- You’re curious, and love learning. If you don’t know something, you speak up, and if you have an idea for improvement you can’t keep quiet!
- You have an impressive memory and attention to detail
- You are not shy to upsell, answer "sales-y" questions
- You’re super organised and process oriented. You are comfortable using multiple tools for various aspects of the role. We have a process for everything!
- You have the ability to communicate complex issues in plain language
- You’re calm in high pressure situations
- You can work independently, are self-motivated, but enjoy being part of a team
- You write in well constructed sentences and pay attention to detail
- Working remotely suits you perfectly, your natural work ethic and passion for helping people will keep you motivated!
- You are flexible to attend team meetings outside of usual working hours on scheduled days
- You have access to fast, reliable internet and a dedicated space to work without distractions
- Be the first port of call on all inbound support queries via email/tickets and phone
- Be available to consult with clients on 1-1 meetings
- Adhere to our consistent (and impressive!) first-time-reply metric
- Provide technically accurate responses after carefully testing necessary scenarios
- Work with the engineering team to resolve bugs and follow through with updates
Be amazing with clients
- Respond quickly (we’re big on speed)
- Able to really listen to people, get to the heart of the issue and see it through to resolution
- Convey appreciation and respect to our clients at all times
- Strive to build trusting relationships based on honesty and transparency
Contribute to continuous improvement
- Identify and report common user issues for product improvement
- Identify and fill gaps in support documentation
- Be on the lookout for anything which can be better