Hey WWR Fam,
We’re looking for a Production UI Designer to work with on an ongoing basis with our founding team.
We are offering $60/ hour. This is a contract / freelance position and requires ~ 20 hrs / month of your time.
You should apply if :
You love all things design and consistently think about and deliver high quality product concepts. You take pride in your creative vision, execution and communication skills. You are a strong individual contributor, but also a team player. You get a rush from seeing your feedback or designs live in the real world.
What will your day-to-day look like?
- Create and improve UI designs and visual elements and their interactive properties.
- Collaborate with our team of designers to design UI elements.
Establish style guide of UI elements to be used throughout the platform.
- Creating design with consideration of how platform will display on various screen sizes
- Test designs
Nice to Have:
- 2+ years of experience designing UI elements of consumer products
- Had ownership of many consumer products over the years, and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences
- Great communication skills that help you work with product and engineering to make product visions come to life