At Wealthbox, we serve thousands of financial professionals and integrate with leading fintech brands with our modern CRM software, which provides an easy way to manage client relationships, organize and execute workflow processes, and collaborate with a team in a powerful and beautiful software solution.
Wealthbox has executed on a product-led growth strategy in SaaS, focussing on quality engineering and sophisticated design to attract and retain users to our CRM product. Our revenue is growing and the velocity is increasing. Wealthbox’s conversion rate for free-trial-to-paid-subscriptions runs between 50% – 65% in any given month. Honing an amazing user experience with modern engineering and support practices, we’re now ready to scale up. We’re looking for talented software engineers to join us.
In this role, you will work closely with our product and engineering teams to analyze requirements, write test plans, and perform testing — all to improve software quality for our customers.
A typical day might include regression testing for an upcoming feature release, writing test plans based on requirements for an upcoming feature or bug fix, or manually testing discrete functionality for a specific pull request.
Requirements & Skills
- 2+ years experience with software product quality assurance; including, but not limited to manual testing, writing test plans, regression testing, documenting steps to reproduce, submitting bugs, and documenting issues.
- Deep technical knowledge and aptitude for a wide variety of software applications and platforms, including modern Operating systems, Browsers, and common screenshot and video capture tools.
- Familiarity (and opinion) of various testing frameworks
- Strong attention to detail, a love of technology, and a desire to solve problems
- Adept communicator; verbally and in writing
- Quick to notice improvements or defects that others fail to miss
- Experience with automated testing (Optional)