At Readdle, we build Spark
to create the best email experience for professionals and their teams.
In 2016 this intelligent email application became available across all Apple devices. After a crazy start on iPhone we couldn't but launch it on Apple Watch, iPad and Mac. And Spark for Mac was crowned as "Best of 2016" by Apple!
Currently, the team is looking for a creative and experienced QA Engineer.
As a member of our QA team, you’ll be directly responsible for the production quality of our products. On a daily basis, you’ll work with our talented engineering team and your decisions and actions will have a direct impact on the millions of users who rely on Readdle products for their daily work.
- About 1+ year of experience in testing.
- Experience with Jira/Testrail or similar.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and test planning techniques.
- Experience with test documentation.
- English skills (reading and writing documentation).
- Familiar with mobile testing (experience will be a plus).
- Familiarity with iOS/macOS.
Nice to have:
- Experience with test automation
- As a part of Scrum teams execute manual tests in Spark, multi-platform email client(Electron (macOS and Windows), Mobile (iOS and Android));
- Creating and maintaining test plans and test documentation.
- Estimate and deliver the required testing time;
- Create, document and analyze bugs, appropriately using AZURE;
- Creating UI tests that covers new features using XCTest and Spectron frameworks;
- Close cooperation with developers, support team and designers;
- Responsible for helping to implement, execute and troubleshoot test cases.
- Work closely with the Engineering team on maintaining our continuous integration environment, builds, releases, deployments and other development tools utilized for or staging and production environments.
- Have both a big-picture orientation and the ability to dive into feature details.
- Can work effectively in the situation of tradeoffs between functionality, complexity and time.
- Proactive and comfortable to communicate with people.
- Have an independent attitude and is a team player at the same time.
- Adaptive and flexible in terms of switching between contexts and tasks.
- Ability to give feedback and share your opinion on the product features.
- Passionate to create best-in-class products