Pexels is one of the biggest, most loved and fastest growing free stock photo sites in the world. We help millions of creators to easily build beautiful products and designs by connecting them with talented photographers. We are one of the 500 most visited websites in the world (https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/pexels.com#card_rank
). Among our millions of users are people from the greatest brands and companies in the world like Forbes, Buzzfeed and Facebook.
We have a very high bar regarding the skills, character and ambition of our team. We are looking for coworkers who are among the very best in their field who can help us turn Pexels into one of the big tools used by tens of millions of creatives worldwide.
Since so many designers, developers and startups are using Pexels you have the chance to work on and build a product that a lot of your friends and peers know, use and love. Come on board and help making sure your friends can use the best version of Pexels possible.
- Understanding of ReactJS best practices and conventions
- Experience with NextJS, TypeScript, Ruby on Rails and MySQL is a plus but not required
- Fluent English
- Implement new designs & features for Pexels with React
- Work together with a designer on new landing pages
- Identify bugs and bottlenecks, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help to improve our technology stack
- Take part in product decisions
- Build a product with an amazing user experience that makes millions of designers, writers and photographers happy
What We Offer
- Work from anywhere
- Annual team retreat (when traveling is safe again) to a beautiful place that we all vote on
- Flexible vacation policy
- Parental leave
- Annual education/conference stipend to learn something new
- An environment to have a huge impact on our company, the product, and our users
- A flexible and very effective team dedicated to your personal development
Please apply on AngelList and include your CV, Github and anything else that helps us understand that you are amazing: https://angel.co/company/pexels/jobs/1216068-react-developer
Job posted 2021-03-12