Do you have a passion for building beautiful and functional UI’s?
Our cloud-based software, Aurora, is a digital platform designed to help women early in their careers thrive and rise. Aurora is currently transitioning to a mobile-first approach and we are looking for a React Native developer to lead the charge.
As our Mobile developer on our Aurora platform, you will have an excellent opportunity to join an early stage software company that will have a positive impact on thousands of women starting their careers. Aurora was founded by a proven team of product and marketing experts.
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Has a "can do" attitude, moves quickly, and pushes changes to production continually
- Wants to work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Shows creativity, tenacity, and fanatical attention to detail
If this is you, we want to hear from you!
- Building and deploying React Native mobile apps to the iOSand Androidapp stores
- Implement front-end desktop and mobile features from design specs
- Contribute to the design and implementation of an amazing end-user experience
- Interpret requests and develop software in iterative design/build/test cycles using an Agile development process for a responsive web application
- Develop and expand unit and integration tests
- Experience in mobile development and deployment to app stores.
- 2+ year React Native experience is a must
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles
- 2+ years of mobile application development experience
- 2+ years of web application development experience
- 2+ years of client side development experience
- Familiarity with basic UI principles and experience working with designers is a plus
- Automated Testing, testing tools, and techniques.
- Experience with Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing phases