We don’t have any job openings in Wesrom. But if you’re interested in building a life-long career, then we’d definitely like to meet you.
We are a non-hierarchical organization composed of passionate professionals. This means the people making decisions are also the ones implementing them.
You might fit in well at Wesrom if you enjoy teaching yourself whatever you need in order to get things done, and if you enjoy working with a team.
To help you build the lifestyle you want.
Monthly, stable income you can count on, right from the start. Money by itself doesn’t make anyone happy, but it sure helps.
Work from home, another city, or even another continent, whilst still growing your career. We encourage you to travel as much as you wish and enjoy our world's beautiful places and experiences.
40-Hour work weeks
Though our passion for our craft makes most of us put in a few extra hours, no one will ever tell you to work outside of your schedule. Not a peer, nor a team leader, and not even the CEO.
Unlimited Vacation Days
Want to go on a trip from Friday to Monday? Go for it! Feel like you just don't wanna work today? No worries! As long as you delivered your due tasks, or asked a team member to help you, we don't mind.
Whether you're interested in gaining skills within your career, or you want to learn something outside of work, it's OK with us. We support any initiative you feel adds value to you, as a person.
React/ React Native Developer (Remote)
We’re growing at a faster pace than we’ve ever had, closing multiple high-profile projects in the past few weeks alone, so we’re looking to add a couple more Web Apps developers to our team.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
You’re super passionate about code, software development, and tech in general. You get some of your biggest kicks from finding solutions to complex problems. You obsess over finding not just any solution, but the best solution you’re capable of and avoid crappy shortcuts that aren’t scalable. You take pride in keeping your code clear and modular. At any point in time, you can go on vacation knowing another team member can pick up exactly where you left off. Your English (both spoken and written) is very good - this is a must. When you say “I’ll take care of it”, we know it’ll be done and it’ll come out great. You’re very organized, dedicated to doing a great job and you always stick to deadlines.
Web Apps Development:
- Solid experience in React and ReactNative
- Solid experience with HTML5 and CSS3 (or SCSS/SASS/LESS/etc.)
- Experience with Node.js, ExpressJS, MySQL or MongoDB
Important To Have:
- Samples of work (apps published, code you’ve written offline or online on Github or other related platform)
Characteristics that qualify you for the role:
- 5 - 7 years of software development experience
- 2 - 3 years experience with React, React Native, Node.js
- You’re a dedicated and helpful team player
- Highly motivated and maintain high levels of productivity with limited supervision
- Proficiency in both written and verbal communication
- High degree of independent judgement and complex problem solving
- Willingness to learn new technologies and practices
GET IN TOUCH
If you feel that this is you, please apply here
and tell us about your strong desire to join Wesrom.