Snappy Kraken is an award-winning MarTech company and voted #3 Best Places to Work in Wealth Management FinTech. We are truly changing how financial professionals do business, for the better! We're looking for a results-oriented Remote Customer Success Specialist to join our dynamic remote team.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in the financial services industry and digital marketing.
This phenomenal individual gets true customer service, digital marketing, advertising, and technology to quickly process information in a logical, actionable way. Able to use knowledge, experience, and available resources effectively, this person is a self-motivated problem-solver. Additionally, the ideal candidate is an avid learner, confident, dependable, and can flawlessly move between multiple workflows with ease, naturally, and in an engaging way that motivates positive results. We want our customers to feel the love!
Think you're the one? Ask yourself:
- Do I quickly grasp and master new technology and automation?
- Do I understand what makes professional relationships work best?
- Am I motivated to make things simple and easy for others?
- Am I a collaborator?
- Am I self-managed and do I exercise good judgment?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, we want to hear from you!
To be considered, all of the following must be submitted with your application:
1) Complete the short questionnaire directly on the application page.
2) Make a 3-minute or less video about yourself and what makes you the best candidate for this position. Provide the link to your video in the questionnaire.
3) Upload your current resume and salary requirements.
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM EST, Monday - Friday, from your remote location.
- Work from where you want (as long as the internet is fast and reliable!)
- Competitive compensation and bonus potential
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life/AD&D/STD/LTD available after 90 days with employer premium contribution
- 401k with company match available after 6 months
- PTO and paid holidays
- More perks and benefits
At this time, only candidates authorized to work and located in the United States should apply.