What is the Customer Support Department in IQ Option?
It is a large, professional team of Customer Support specialists. We speak 20 languages and help our users to understand all the peculiarities of trading.
5/2 schedule (8.00 - 16.30) GMT+3, Moscow Time.
Chats serve as our main communication channel on the platform. Our customers ask us a variety of questions starting from trading up to movie recommendations so you won't be bored.
Who is a Customer Support officer?
- He writes and speaks foreign languages fluently (English + Vietnamese);
- He is so fluent in the product that the customer understands it perfectly (and we will always help with this: we have a knowledge base, an established system of continuous learning and test devices with a platform installed on them for the most individual approach to the client);
- The Customer Care Specialist is able to determine the need of the client and find a solution that suits him;
- Our specialists are individuals, not robots! We do not have scripts, each operator communicates with the client on his own behalf and in his own manner, and we always note the original approach to work;
- Customer Care agent is not afraid of difficulties and high load. We are intense in everything - in work and in rest!
Why should you come for an interview?
- You have always been attracted to travelling and you've come to realize that you love to communicate with foreigners. Your colleagues come from different countries: Portugal, India, Pakistan, Costa Rica, Mexico and Indonesia, Italy, France and Germany. And customers will write to you from all over the world!
- You will learn how rich a corporate life can be even when it comes to working remotely. We have online lectures with guest speakers, education in personal growth and development, online conferences and unofficial meetings with colleagues.
- You will have access to a corporate online library in multiple languages.
What about payment?
For Vietnamese + English languages we pay 4800 Malaysian ringgit as a basic salary net and a bonus part after probation period - up to 1300 Malaysian ringgit (full time job ~ 165 hours per month)