Job Location in East Boca Raton / Anywhere: Software Support Specialist
We are looking to add a Support role to our growing family!
GorillaDesk provides service business software designed to help companies save time, organize and scale their growing business. GorillaDesk is a cloud-based SaaS software that combines CRM, job scheduling, and invoicing in one solution. Today we empower over 7200 service professionals in the field.
Our big hairy audacious goal is to impact 50,000 service companies globally!
Customer Support's Mission:
Maintain integrity with new trial and continued training follow-up behaviors. We believe the follow-up is the most critical part when supporting our user base.
Core Values: [T.I.G.E.R]
- Tinker: test and try new experiments, be hungry, bring high energy and drive growth
- Integrity: be whole and complete with your team and customers, do what you say you're going to do on time
- Growth: always be learning, if you're reading books on support and success you're probably a fit
- Empathy: place yourself in the customer's shoes as well as your co-workers, be a great listener
- Remarkable: create experiences others will remark positively about
- 2+ years of support experience, preferably business-to-business software or hospitality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very comfortable working with many software applications such as live chat, CRM software and screen sharing tools
- Love listening to and assisting customers with business/software goals
- Great listening and troubleshooting skills
- Thirsty for knowledge and reading to constantly grow
- High-achiever mindset
- Conduct software demonstrations for new prospects
- Set 10-20 training appointments per week to help users learn more about the software
- Lead 1on1 software training as well as group webinar training sessions
- Answer all questions regarding GorillaDesk our software product
- Meet onboarding and software training goals
- Stay up to date with product knowledge
- Follow up with users once the trial is over for onboarding & continued training
- Handle company voicemail, telephone & email inquiries
- Maintain our software knowledge base and online learning materials
- Escalate user-reported issues and bugs to the development team
- Get back to users in a timely and remarkable manner
- Monitor chat support and social media to provide users with high-level support
Job Type: Full-time