What states we are presently hiring in?
At this time, we are only hiring applicants in one of the following 21 states:
Arizona, Colorado, Florida. Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont and Virginia.
Our Team Members have the amazing opportunity to balance home, school, and work schedules to fit their lifestyle working in our 100% work from home virtual company.
You would work from a suitable home office space, receiving incoming new hotel reservation and existing reservation service calls that are routed to you by our cloud-based phone system. All you provide is a stable hard-wired internet connection, computer and a USB headset.
This opportunity is for an entry level permanent full-time position with Health, Vision and Dental benefits available after an introductory period. We are hiring for several desirable shifts and running our next training class on Monday, May 18th. Additionally, during peak seasonality and increased workload there is overtime available. Plenty of opportunity to maximize your earnings!
All job offers are contingent upon completion of background checks and verification of suitable work conditions (internet speed test, quiet workspace, computer specifications).
Pay starts at $11.00 per hour up to $14.75 based on experience
· Must be able to operate a phone headset, computer, and company software.
· Must maintain a home workspace that is free from outside noise and distractions.
· Must be able to speak and hear clearly to effectively communicate with each caller.
· Must be on time and ready to take calls for every scheduled shift in compliance with policy.
· Must be able to efficiently type accurate, professional messages summarizing caller needs.
· Must display genuine friendly, engaging, and helpful personality, on and off the phone.
· Must understand and act in accordance with Travel Outlook's Core Values and Policies.
· Must be able to attend all Training and Onboarding activities and demonstrate mastery within the designed coursework timeframes and deadlines.
What You Need to Get Started in Our Next Training Class
· A positive attitude and great relationship building skills.
· Experience of two (2) years in Customer Service or Sales in a call center.
· A home computer with a Windows Operating System 8.1 or 10.
· A wired high-speed internet connection (25MB downstream/5MB upstream).
· A USB headset
· A quiet distraction-free work environment (with a door).
How to get an Interview?
Please follow the apply URL to our Applicant Assessment page.
Upon successful completion of your application and confirmation that your home network meets our requirements you will be scheduled for an interview within 48 hours if you qualify.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $14.75 /hour